Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an entertaining game that Richmond would consider themselves unlucky not to win. Nice to see the usual inane tanking discussion kept to a minimum this year.
More growing pains for both clubs ahead but North should be a couple of years ahead in the build to being a respectable footy side again. Richmond will have better opportunities to attract FA's though to fast-track their rebuild and won't languish down the bottom for as long as we have.
It doesn't matter anymore
After 2017- 2019- 2020
It doesn't matter

So let me get this straight. North beat the bottom placed side, riddled with injury, their star doing nothing, and kicking themselves out of it in the final quarter.

Richmond might be in trouble, but I still don’t think things are rosy for North.

And your mob will forever be a middle of the road team. I guess things aren’t rosy for saints either 🙄

So let me get this straight. North beat the bottom placed side, riddled with injury, their star doing nothing, and kicking themselves out of it in the final quarter.

Richmond might be in trouble, but I still don’t think things are rosy for North.
I’ll take the win. Youngest team in the comp with a few significant injuries of our own. Very grateful to see the kids get over the line and enjoy the result. We’ve been where St Kilda is and it’s not that much fun ultimately. We’re building something now. Can’t wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are right back to being a laughing stock after 4 good years 2017-2020. That's not what professional clubs do.

I remember getting the best finals player ever at pick 3 and a Brownlow medal winning premiership captain at pick 2 last time when we were a laughing stock.

We didn’t need f/s picks to get a b2b and dynasty like you guys di… oh wait 🤣

I remember getting the best finals player ever at pick 3 and a Brownlow medal winning premiership captain at pick 2 last time when we were a laughing stock.

We didn’t need f/s picks to get a b2b like you guys di… oh wait 🤣
It's all good. Wishing you the best with your picks. Dire until then but you remember what that's like. Make sure you watch it on a big telly with good food and Gran.

There is no joy in making fun of Richmond. It is back to pity. I genuinely hope they can bounce back quickly.

It's all good. Wishing you the best with your picks. Dire until then but you remember what that's like. Make sure you watch it on a big telly with good food and Gran.

There is no joy in making fun of Richmond. It is back to pity. I genuinely hope they can bounce back quickly.

I’m gonna have so much fun doing that with your finals exit this year and the next and the next and the next. Might have to upgrade my TV and surround sound system to get the full impact of the Geelong tears.

Max “the Butcher” Holmes will be a bit of a shock watching that head in 8k but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

I’m gonna have so much fun doing that with your finals exit this year and the next and the next and the next. Might have to upgrade my TV and surround sound system to get the full impact of the Geelong tears.
Like I've said before, this is all you have to look forward to now.

It's weird and very, very sad. You actually have my sympathy. You've been so miserable all season.

Like I've said before, this is all you have to look forward to now.

It's weird and very, very sad. You actually have my sympathy.

And getting greats kids and watching them develop.

And don’t BS me you’ve been wanting Richmond to lose since the 2017 QF, but we’ve demolished you when it matters ever since. I heard Balta is getting Hawkins’s gimp suit out from the 2020 GF so he can wear again for old times sake when he retires.

And getting greats kids and watching them develop.

And don’t BS me you’ve been wanting Richmond to lose since the 2017 QF, but we’ve demolished you when it matters ever since. I heard Balta is getting Hawkins’s gimp suit out from the 2020 GF so he can wear again for old times sake when he retires.
Nah genuinely take care. You've been down in the dumps lately. I'm not going to be cruel and rub it in. Have a good day.

Nah genuinely take care. You've been down in the dumps lately. Have a good day.

If only you new how untrue that statement is. Have a good day yourself and prepare for September I’ll send you my tear collecting mug so you can fill her up 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Back