Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Swans v Crows Sat Aug 24th 7:40pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Given how easy it is to get suspended these days, it's in Sydney's best interest to play an open game.

Yep it’s why many were surprised we didn’t rest more this week

Yep it’s why many were surprised we didn’t rest more this week
You don't want players missing two weeks of footy. That would be disastrous. Best thing is to go out there and keep fitness up with an open game. No stupid shit.

You don't want players missing two weeks of footy. That would be disastrous. Best thing is to go out there and keep fitness up with an open game. No stupid shit.

I guess we’ve given Heeney and McCartin the extra one though

I guess we’ve given Heeney and McCartin the extra one though
Unless he's got some injury that would benefit from a week off I think it's stupid resting a player in the last round. That's why the AFL did what they did.

Gulden 19 poss at HT.
Commentator: can you put someone on Gulden?
Nicks: we have, but the fact you haven’t noticed is a bit of a worry.
high five joe jonas GIF

Gulden 19 poss at HT.
Commentator: can you put someone on Gulden?
Nicks: we have, but the fact you haven’t noticed is a bit of a worry.
high five joe jonas GIF
Rank the Coaches

1. Chris Scott
18. Matthew Nicks.

Don’t get why Crows fans are so against Nicks. This list talent wise is a bottom 4 in the comp list. Not sure what they see that we don’t hear. You got Murphy as a vice captain and Chayce Jones still getting opportunities and the like

A absolute mile off it

Don’t get why Crows fans are so against Nicks. This list talent wise is a bottom 4 in the comp list. Not sure what they see that we don’t hear. You got Murphy as a vice captain and Chayce Jones still getting opportunities and the like

A absolute mile off it
We have actual talent that are being wasted in the SANFL or playing in the wrong position. We also can't develop our younger players and Nicks won't pick them.

I'm not saying we're a top 4 team, but our list shouldn't have us at 15th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A absolute mile off it

Surely that’s on the coach and he didn’t even play Curtin till the last 5 rounds…

A absolute mile off it
Are you kidding me. Guy has no media skills whatsoever. Guy looks lost whenever he is asked questions about what's going on. Came in with all the answers and has delivered little.

I've said it before but the club is full of cliques and they keep playing the players that have failed them over and over again. Why isn't Rachele being mentored? Speaks volumes about the lack of leadership.

A absolute mile off it
Absolutely. Murphy as VC is startling. Nick's will get booted next year.

Are you kidding me. Guy has no media skills whatsoever. Guy looks lost whenever he is asked questions about what's going on. Came in with all the answers and has delivered little.

I've said it before but the club is full of cliques and they keep playing the players that have failed them over and over again. Why isn't Rachele being mentored? Speaks volumes about the lack of leadership.
He has very little to work with, this list is not a finals contender or even close to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Swans v Crows Sat Aug 24th 7:40pm AEST (SCG)

Back