Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, at least those two have an upside. Not sure if Lloyd will see the season out however - just far too slow.
The only upside of him not playing is that we don't have to listen to BT do his "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD" shit. Was funny/unique the first season he did it up much like "WAS UP" in the 2000s it is getting old.

I didn't actually think he was bad at all. He spoke more at length about what Richmond but that's expected given he knows more about them and they were playing better. It didn't seem to me like he was cheerleading.

As an aside, the type of commentry when Richmond had the upper hand is what I think a lot of people want in their commentry rather than barracking for a comeback. There was a good discussion about the Richmond set-up to create more attacking channels and Vlaustin being the plus 1 and the advantages and disadvantages of manning him up and sacrificing elswhere. I forget who said what, but this was probably the result of having Riewoldt in the box and knowing what was going on in the minds of the coaches and players. It was also preferable to the whole commentary box trying to make an event out of the game.
Yeah I liked listening to Riewoldt’s insights too. He knows a lot about us, so I think it was good listening to his opinion on what’s going on in the game. What we’re doing right and what we’re doing wrong.

Trust me, we have our share of awful ex-Richmond players in the media (without naming names lol), but I don’t think Riewoldt’s one of them

Yeah I liked listening to Riewoldt’s insights too. He knows a lot about us, so I think it was good listening to his opinion on what’s going on in the game. What we’re doing right and what we’re doing wrong.

Trust me, we have our share of awful ex-Richmond players in the media (without naming names lol), but I don’t think Riewoldt’s one of them
Richo makes it up on the Talking Tiger podcast,very passionate on that show.

Last edited:

Riewoldt was 100% right with what he said at the start of the game saying that Dow & Ross needed to play more defensive & accountable it shows with Taranto having his best game for the year he has to be the "MAN" the middle it's clear he is out most talented inside midfielder others need to play a more sacrificial role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are COVID restrictions back in Victoria?

Tigers home game and it was empty. Very sad for all their supporters, missing the only win "The Ooze" is going to have all year.
4 x as many as any Dees home game against Vic sides...

Just kidding, was only 3 x

Poos & wees

Joke of a decision. You would say the same if it went against the Tigers. Disgrace.

And I have seen the Tigers get ripped by the umpires a lot in the past couple of years. And obviously there were shit decision against the Tigers that game too. But I´m not talking about anything else just that decision.

NO football follower with half a brain can defend that decision. Soft as shit. Papley didn't touch him. What could Papley do?

Who gives a **** who you follow?? You don't want to see that shit. Put the decision in isolation you baby.

Horrible umpiring.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised.

Spewing about Lynch and Balta, because I think we could have gotten on a bit of a roll.
Yeah really rough go that one. Two very important players

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Back