Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Dogs v Eagles Sun March 31st 1pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I joke about muting commentary but have never actually done it. I had to mute this after half time because of derm. Bloody awful. Jesus Christ.

Two spuds, couldn’t get a kick in a bar fight

Imagine them trying to outmuscle Cripps or Hewett

Or trying to outrun Walsh

Or putting their head over it like Cerra and Kennedy

Can’t wait for your old boy to retire so I can watch Tanner Bruhn get 16 touches a game for 10 years 😍
You never answered my question. How many premiership players do you have!?

Don’t hate Geelong because they are successful and your team has been a running joke for 25 years.
There’s no need mate.
Breathe and it’s ok.

Eagles winning the inside 50 count and smashing them in clearances yet belted on the scoreboard. The uncontested possession differential of 100+ says a lot.

They ain't no good but it's a small win to take from the game. Dogs don't lose the clearances often.

Think they would've liked to see anything out of their young guys. The experienced guys (McGovern, Barrass, Yeo, Kelly, Duggan) were solid.

Bevo might be a dumb angry midget with a s**t moustache but managing Bont as a forward today is exactly how you manage a good player through a clash you expect to win

If the going gets tough, deploy him on ball, otherwise leave him deep forward and let him get through unscathed
And subbing out Libba.

Last week he put the queue in the rack and gave Gallagher & Sanders more CBAs. His whole demeanor is different this year too. The off-field changes look to be having an impact.

Derm and Gerard now openly barracking for Eagles to get priority picks
I'm on board for 10 priority picks if it means Dermie has his tongue surgically removed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And subbing out Libba.

Last week he put the queue in the rack and gave Gallagher & Sanders more CBAs. His whole demeanor is different this year too. The off-field changes look to be having an impact.
Definitely, I put the C on Bont this week so it’s killed me but it’s very intelligent

yeah im not hopeful like i was in 2022-23. North used to need that Hobart fixture, but feel they could do us in Perth now anyway. North have been putting up (and leaking) decent scores each week as well, we'll need to kick a serious score.
I'm more confident at our clash at Marvel towards the end of the season.

We have Eagles and Hawks twice still to come

Definitely, I put the C on Bont this week so it’s killed me but it’s very intelligent

I took C off bont and put on Gawn. I thought this was the downside risk with him hurting his ankle last week and playing west coast.

They ain't no good but it's a small win to take from the game. Dogs don't lose the clearances often.

Think they would've liked to see anything out of their young guys. The experienced guys (McGovern, Barrass, Yeo, Kelly, Duggan) were solid.
Small win indeed but the quality in execution is a clear disparity between the two teams. It’s heartening that some of their experienced personnel have been solid but they need to see the same from their youth. Either way a good percentage boost for the dogs

I'm more confident at our clash at Marvel towards the end of the season.

We have Eagles and Hawks twice still to come
Marvel is usually one of our least scarring grounds, usually feel a chance there compared to some other fortresses where we can fall to pieces.

Commentators mentioned late that our previous lowest score there was 52. Not sure how true that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Dogs v Eagles Sun March 31st 1pm AEDT (Marvel)

Back