Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Dogs v Eagles Sun March 31st 1pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5th year in row now we are uncompetitive, 3 to 4 priority picks this draft or game gets put into disrepute. Too many rules now are affecting the ability to trade fairly, first thing that has to go is this bs rule that we can't pick our Development players before pick 40. After GC, GWS get all their free academy picks but we can't bid on Lance Collard because he gets taken before pick 40 ??? this is total BullSh!t.
I know it feels like 5 years, but it’s only been two years. This is the third year

eagles will need priority picks. Doubt Dillon does it in his first season as ceo.

Funny thing is when the eagles were good and lions were bad and asking for priority picks, eagles fans were some of the most vocal against assistance on here. The wheel turns quickly.
Brissy did get a good leg up with the Fitzroy merge and went through a rough patch after so helping you guys out I had no issue with, this is the year crowds will stop turning up to West Coast games. They have been getting 40k but no way this will last, I have tickets and have decided I'd rather do something else than go watch the insipid sub par efforts they put in after following them since day one.

This WC side is an absolute embarrassment, as are their supporter base who seem delusional to the state of their side, they deserve this.

Finals in 2020, narrowly missed in 2021 and you're "uncompetitive".

The victim complex is worse than North. And Eagles were the ones angriest about their priority picks last year
yes, I've seen a few throwing around this 'fifth year' thing, goldfish brains. 2019-20 the Eagles were still contending and briefly flag fave at times, ultimately failing to secure a QF berth. 2021 still turned up like old for a few games despite sliding heavily. 2022 was when 'uncompetitive' was official.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Geelong but supporters tell me Mitch Duncan and Cam Guthrie are guns, neither of them would get a game at the Blues

Darling at the peak of his powers would get a game at every club in the comp
Lol what!!!?
Both are premiership players. How many do you have???

The baggers have beaten North and Richmond. Sit the **** down.

Brissy did get a good leg up with the Fitzroy merge and went through a rough patch after so helping you guys out I had no issue with, this is the year crowds will stop turning up to West Coast games. They have been getting 40k but no way this will last, I have tickets and have decided I'd rather do something else than go watch the insipid sub par efforts they put in after following them since day one.

We were poor from 2010 to 2019 and got like pick 19 lol. Eagles are still 2 years away from bottoming out. Go through your list and identify all the guys that’ll be retiring over the next 2 years and what top line talent you have. Heck even Tim Kelly is 30 this year.

Tim Kelly is your classic traded-in cellar dweller rolls royce. Nice to have out there now but he won't be around next time we're relevant.

Lol what!!!?
Both are premiership players. How many do you have???

The baggers have beaten North and Richmond. Sit the * down.
Two spuds, couldn’t get a kick in a bar fight

Imagine them trying to outmuscle Cripps or Hewett

Or trying to outrun Walsh

Or putting their head over it like Cerra and Kennedy

Can’t wait for your old boy to retire so I can watch Tanner Bruhn get 16 touches a game for 10 years 😍

Bevo might be a dumb angry midget with a shit moustache but managing Bont as a forward today is exactly how you manage a good player through a clash you expect to win

If the going gets tough, deploy him on ball, otherwise leave him deep forward and let him get through unscathed

Surely even North will belt the Eagles
They can't score
yeah im not hopeful like i was in 2022-23. North used to need that Hobart fixture, but feel they could do us in Perth now anyway. North have been putting up (and leaking) decent scores each week as well, we'll need to kick a serious score.

Back