Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Demons v Lions Thurs April 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Van Rooyen's marking ability is become a real concern. Can't mark anything these days.

Nothing went right that half. Ball not bouncing for Petty, ball bouncing at right angles for Tholstrup, Howes hitting the post. and a horrendous umpire gift goal to McLuggage.

Brisbane all over us though.

Only your last point is true

It’s incredible to hit this low but Joel Selwood is the worst commentator I’ve ever heard. Says a lot to say nothing, all the while mumbling and stumbling. I’m sure he’s a great leader & he was a great player, but he is a new low for media. Slobbo Robbo makes more sense.

Ben Brown still getting a game?
Surely Melbourne have somebody in the reserves,

Your forward line is what’s broken.

Brown, Van Whoever and Petty are VFL reserves standard.

Schache…so no they don’t.

Only way they are fixing the forward line is ball movement and structure, not personnel. I reckon they need to embrace the strengths and minimise their weakness - play a Richmond 2017 forward line with only 1 tall + Fritsch.

It’s incredible to hit this low but Joel Selwood is the worst commentator I’ve ever heard. Says a lot to say nothing, all the while mumbling and stumbling. I’m sure he’s a great leader & he was a great player, but he is a new low for media. Slobbo Robbo makes more sense.

He commentates like he is concussed.

The worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 1 MCC is packed.

The rest is empty.

Typical Melbourne home game.

Worst MCG tenants ever.

I'd expect it for a Sunday twilight game or if the Dees are crap again but this is prime time against another top 4 hopeful and the Dees are flying.

Bizarre how the Dees don't turn up even when they're going well.

I think he is a flash in the pan defender thrown forward. Slow, low footy IQ and always second to the ball. Not a physical presence.
Couldn't be further wrong. He's AA calibre defender (better than Lever) thrown Forward due to our forward line woes. Has had some big games forward with not many games played there. His 6 against Richmond showcased his talents.

Slow, low footy IQ, no physical presence? You just described Joe Daniher, Harry McKay etc.

Couldn't be further wrong. He's AA calibre defender (better than Lever) thrown Forward due to our forward line woes. Has had some big games forward with not many games played there. His 6 against Richmond showcased his talents.

Slow, low footy IQ, no physical presence? You just described Joe Daniher, Harry McKay etc.

Lol Petty is not AA calibre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Demons v Lions Thurs April 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back