Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Pies v Port Sat April 20th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the melbourne game all over again.
When we were 31pts up the free kick count was 6-4 to us and was all square in the melbourne game when we were 18pts up. On both occasions we mysteriously become 'undisciplined' and see the umpires go on a 10-4 advantage to the other side.
So many unpaid to us which isnt in any stat measure.

You just knew it was coming.
Epic rant. I give it 9/10 for technique and 6/10 for the landing.

Really contrasting game, I thought Port had the game finished off at the start, but Collingwood just kept pressuring and is playing like the super team that I had expected them to play from the start of the season. Hopefully my grand final tip is right and it's a Collingwood v Melbourne one, lol. Also, it's a Ken Hinkley Special game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the umpires fault hey?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It was a clear momentum swinging series of frees one way is the point and the numbers prove it.
What happens with momentum is where we're at.
It happens too often to be dismissed because admitting it shows it for what it is.
Pies have only had 2 since, suddenly were not 'undisciplined' anymore, just like the melbourne game

Jeez this Josh Carr is a poor coach.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was a clear momentum swinging series of frees one way is the point and the numbers prove it.
What happens with momentum is where we're at.
It happens too often to be dismissed because admitting it shows it for what it is.
So, Port can be beaten by "momentum"? If so, it owns their ass.

Back