Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Blues v Demons Thurs May 9th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is 7 letting Selwood free form with a mic, he sounds like a verbal representation of cte. Hard to listen to.

Sam Walsh on track to be the most overrated player of all time

I'm directly referencing someones post you imbecile
You guys just need hugs all the time.

Freo supporters are so hinged on here and very emotional regarding anything Carlton.

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

Sounds like a Chris Scott quote, but a more extreme version.

Followed by the salty umpire whinge.
how many shanks have been landing in their laps though. I think Carlton should be up by 3 goals. Factoring in the lucky shanks, the lucky bounce to Cottrell which led to their first goal and the missed umpiring decisions to Petracca, Rivers and the non htb on Walsh.

You guys just need hugs all the time.

Freo supporters are so hinged on here and very emotional regarding anything Carlton.

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

We should be nice to our Freo cohorts.

They have gifted us Acres and Cerra for close to nothing, while demanding a high first round pick from Collingwood for someone like Schultz. Delusion.

And we all know that both Acres and Cerra are way better players than Schultz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton haven't been good. the balls just bouncing their way. and the umps bailing them out at every time we have momentum.

May owning Curnow like usual.
How was Mays fat face watching the replay of Curnow taking a contested mark after easily outmuscling May? Classic!

In fairness May has only had 1 less touch, and 3 less score involvements. He’s doing ok!

How was Mays fat face watching the replay of Curnow taking a contested mark after easily outmuscling May? Classic!

In fairness May has only had 1 less touch, and 3 less score involvements. He’s doing ok!
dude, I wouldn't be mentioning May if I was a Carlton fan. He has made Curnow his B for years. 1 nice grab doesn't erase years of getting owned.

Sam Walsh on track to be the most overrated player of all time
Like Freo would know what having an over rated player on their list meant even meant.

No one outside of WA even cares about your crab team or players to even have an opinion on them let alone be an internet hero on big footy to let off steam. Hence Freo game day threads have like 500 posts in total as no one cares about your Anchor purple franchise.

Such minnows. 🤦‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Blues v Demons Thurs May 9th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back