Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 83 30.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 89 32.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to Bramble hitting his old Hawks teammates lace out. The reason we got rid of him. 😅

Also looking forward to Lobb being crucified by Dogs fans and the media once again 😂
Mocking Season 1 GIF by Friends

I'm pretty sure of the hundreds of little individual factors that could influence whether a side wins or loses an elimination final, a player announcing that they want to come to Hawthorn during the trade period is very very low.

I'd sooner put X player having Y amount of wheat bix for brekkie as having a greater influence.
Mannequin Fortiude...where is my hankie!! Dont know what ure missing...

Some would be yes but I’ve been happy you won games, you’ve done us a few favours this year.
Without you we don’t finish top 4 plus how are we meant to beat you in finals if you’re not there?

I also hope you beat the dogs, especially if we lose tonight. Logically I can’t see you winning but if we can get the good sides out that would be great.

To answer the other poster on how you beat the dogs, it’s h&a, teams and especially those Bulldogs experiment. There was talk of sacking Beveridge after that woeful display. Surely Hawthorn fans understand the difference between finals and h&a?

I think you’re in for a shock, been made to look good. I don’t recall much excitement from Hawthorn when we played you.
I've seen alot of your posts in Hawthorn related threads. You have an unhealthy negative obsession towards the Hawks. You need to build a bridge about 89 & 08.

Hawks to get away to a flier with the first few goals.
Dog will steady late in the 2nd & early 3rd to claw back a 20 point deficit and turn for home with a 2-3 goal lead at 3/4 time and run out 25 point winners.

Haw: 5.3, 8.7, 9.10: 13.12.90
WB: 2.4, 5.8, 11.12: 16.19.115

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Stand are rising...may the best team win..Bevo...you ain't got a chance... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ginnivan has dinner with friends the night before the game, leaves for home before 9pm"
Is one of the saddest non-stories of the year.

I was actually thinking that as I watched it.

So out to dinner. No brews. Gets home early. Game the next night. Not sure what the deal is.

You would think footage of him doing a line Jager bombs is circulating by the way they are talking about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Elimination Final - Dogs v Hawks Fri Sept 6th 7:40pm EST (MCG) - Teams in OP

Back