AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I get sick of seeing the equalisation. The need to have both. It was 50/50 yesterday. Sickening.

Pick a club and stick to it.

If it's port, back your support in. If it's the crows - represent the club. But stop trying to please everyone.

Yep, so much 3 Crows balloons on the right? Then we've got to have 3 Port balloons on the left.

Last edited:
DSC_4166_zps9373b55f.jpg

DSC_4200_zps42194786.jpg

DSC_4267_zpsc79d989f.jpg

DSC_4284_zps8b86dab3.jpg

DSC_4272_zpse671af5c.jpg

Album off Twitter. Pretty impressive I might add.

More: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/lau...Road footy/AFL at Adelaide Oval?sort=3&page=4

Clubrooms are the root of juniors, and how they feel in their life. I've been involved with one or two clubs as a sportsman, and trophy nights are the best. It gives a young lad the assurance the direction he is going in. I wont go on with this argument because you clearly want to argue otherwise. And i'm on your board.

Well, you are wrong as the club rooms are just a place to go.

Trophy nights can be held anywhere. In underage sports, direction of a club is driven with success, not a beef snitzel, chips and gravy on a Tuesday night.

Well, you are wrong as the club rooms are just a place to go.

Trophy nights can be held anywhere. In underage sports, direction of a club is driven with success, not a beef snitzel, chips and gravy on a Tuesday night.

Sorry, you are wrong in this case. Clubrooms are about a sense of belonging and history, about instilling a sense of club pride in its history.
without it, your "club": is just a gathering of individuals with a common interest

Sorry, you are wrong in this case. Clubrooms are about a sense of belonging and history, about instilling a sense of club pride in its history.
without it, your "club": is just a gathering of individuals with a common interest

Are you suggesting a room that holds your club photos and a trophy room automatically becomes different because you can drink a beer and eat a snitzel it?

The photos and trophies are important to become a meeting place but the bar and food isn't .

Did anyone go to the after match concert?

Was it full or empty?

Hoping for empty. At first I didn't really care but since then it's been made pretty clear these are Port events, with discounts for Port members and every Crows supporter should know that. Having two after our games is going to far and I bet if we had done something similar after Port games they would be outraged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for empty. At first I didn't really care but since then it's been made pretty clear these are Port events, with discounts for Port members and every Crows supporter should know that. Having two after our games is going to far and I bet if we had done something similar after Port games they would be outraged.

I loved the fact they try to convince us it was a tennis even. As if we were idiots.

It has ports dirty hands all over it.

Hopefully all crows fans know this and when they try this Nigerian scam, no one turns up.

The discount was for any AFL club member

I think Sydney and the Showdown are excluded games.

Didn't follow this conversation but yep Sydney games definitely excluded but if the point was get a 3 game membership to get seats at AO for the Sydney match you would be on the hill anyway and as of tonight it's single seats only in every other section of the stadium, although that does seem to change occasionally perhaps as another handful of seats are released.

Didn't follow this conversation but yep Sydney games definitely excluded but if the point was get a 3 game membership to get seats at AO for the Sydney match you would be on the hill anyway and as of tonight it's single seats only in every other section of the stadium, although that does seem to change occasionally perhaps as another handful of seats are released.

I don't get the whole single seat thing? So there are no more multiple seats available? Wouldn't even mind standing on the hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back