Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:
Is there any hope of Wardlaw/Sheezel making it through? Seems like everyone thinks North take those 2
Bank on Sheezel at North. Tsatas and Wardlaw are 60/40

Is there any hope of Wardlaw/Sheezel making it through? Seems like everyone thinks North take those 2
There’s rumours that they’ve committed to both Sheezel and Wardlaw already. Sad if true

I'm worried that if we buck the trend of the 'best 5' and go Humphrey over Tsatas this kid is going to be under constant pressure and will be compared to Tsatas his entire career. Our fans, Oppo fans, the media will bring it up constantly.

Are we ready for that?
Who knows? But that would be a terrible reason to make a decision either way

Who knows? But that would be a terrible reason to make a decision either way

The club shouldn't base it's decision on it, I'm just saying it probably happens and sometimes it can affect the player.

Different scenarios but I remember hearing Billings talk about how it affected him that he was selected before Bont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it pronounced SA-SAS?
I still remember Mark Baguley telling MMM pre-game it was pronounced Bag-oooo-lee. They used it for half a quarter before I think someone in the back of the box let them know he'd been ****ing with them.

Is it pronounced SA-SAS?

tSAh-tass. The ts is essentially a short hissing sound globo-gym purple cobras style.

Tsitas from GC should be pronounced tSee-tass but they’ve landed on calling him ‘cheetus’.

If he goes with anything but that he’s bastardising it.

A funny fellow is Humphrey. Gets in all matter of strife

tSAh-tass. The ts is essentially a short hissing sound globo-gym purple cobras style.

Tsitas from GC should be pronounced tSee-tass but they’ve landed on calling him ‘cheetus’.

If he goes with anything but that he’s bastardising it.
our last few top end picks have had the names of Perkins, Cox, Reid and Hobbs. We wont be taking a tough to say name that early. So Clark it will be. I finally worked out Dodo's drafting strategy after all these years.

I’ve got a mate who grew up in Horsham. His surname is Tagliabue. I know you know how to pronounce it.

He pronounced it - TAG-LEEA-BYOO

I cried in pasta sauce

i share an uncommon last name with an Italian comedian of working dog fame - i and my kids use the ci (ch) pronunciation, my old man uses a bastardised anglo ci (sil) option.. and hes born it Italy - i blame constant immigrant bullying - i dont think they could even eat olives and fat bread in the school yard

i share an uncommon last name with an Italian comedian of working dog fame - i and my kids use the ci (ch) pronunciation, my old man uses a bastardised anglo ci (sil) option.. and hes born it Italy - i blame constant immigrant bullying - i dont think they could even eat olives and fat bread in the school yard
Your old man was just breaking down ethnic barriers

I’ve got a mate who grew up in Horsham. His surname is Tagliabue. I know you know how to pronounce it.

He pronounced it - TAG-LEEA-BYOO

I cried in pasta sauce
Is your friend a former Essendon VFL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back