Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In a final at home though?

I doubt it.
The Giants threw absolutely everything at them last week, which would have been enough to beat pretty much anyone else.

Port copped the soft side. Brisbane would’ve flogged them tonight. Hawks were off the boil and probably should’ve won in the end.

I don't know, Brisbane haven't been very good this year when a team brings pressure. They even fumbled and made poor decisions when Carlton kicked a few in a row last week.

If Port can find a way to get through next week they will be a huge chance on Grand Final day. I still think they are a better side than the Cats and 50/50 against Brisbane or the Giants.

Sydney were okay in patches last week but they haven't been that good for a while. They would want to turn up next week.
Better side than the cats who beat them by 80 whatever points in a final at home.

Righto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley is the perfect embodiment of the Port fan mentality, it's hilarious they hate him.

Full of trash talk and dickhead celebrating when they get up, it's all 'respect my mental health' when they lose .

Until they are officially eliminated, I have Port as flag favourites with their contested game. There are no consistent teams. Geelong could easily put in a stinker next week.

Some of the young hawthorn players got ahead of themselves

I think Mitchell needs to find the right balance with these young players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What he did with them took them from 0-5 to being a poster away from a prelim. I don't think there is too much to worry about.

Hinkley is the perfect embodiment of the Port fan mentality, it's hilarious they hate him.

Full of trash talk and dickhead celebrating when they get up, it's all 'respect my mental health' when they lose .
From being in tears after a narrow win against a bottom 5 side then to mouthing off unprovoked to opposition players after a finals win. He’s a pathetic campaigner.

Yeah, shits himself when he cops criticism - then proceeds to dish it out like he's a 4 time premiership coach if they win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back