Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being able to go into a prelim final having dropped Zach Tuohy and with De Koning as a sub.
Oh and also not rushing back Hawkins, because, you actually pick the best team, not guys because they 'deserve' it.
Oh and then adding in an elite mid for next year.
Far out.
What is a final? :(

Well last night was thoroughly enjoyable. Kochie running his mouth before the game again was the nail in the coffin. Now all the fair weathers who forgot they were Port supporters after the QF, and suddenly found their voice again after Sicily hit the post, can crawl back into their holes.

Tonight's game an intriguing one. Geelong obvious favourites, but Lions are still a shout imo. Especially if their radar for goal is half decent.

Geelong by 10.

Must be like when I did music in school.

'you tried your best, you just lack ability - have a C for trying.'
Lol..back in my high school days a kid in my y11 economics class got 10% (a U for anyone that remembers the old grading system) for the year and he threatened to kill the teacher....that was before terrorism existed though so it wasn't taken too seriously at the time

Kind of want Brisbane to win to see how much the Victorian locals can try and steal the spotlight from the true home state supporters of the actual clubs.

Surely there will be a strong South Melbourne vs Fitzroy narative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back