Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Both sides with the worst bottom 6 players have performed the worst in these finals so far

Not sure what to make of the Dogs. With the gifts they got through father sons and academy they should have an overall better list.

Beveridge needs to go. The way they capitulated against us and the Power showed how fragile they are.

Pretty funny reading the Tealsters telling themselves Ken is coaching WCE next year.

Don Pyke won't be hiring his coaching bunny....

They flooded our board when the initial rumours came out, it was quite something 🤣
It’s the one thing I just can’t reconcile. Don wanting Ken as coach. Stranger things have happened, but I can’t see it.

Not sure what to make of the Dogs. With the gifts they got through father sons and academy they should have an overall better list.

Beveridge needs to go. The way they capitulated against us and the Power showed how fragile they are.
I think you have a coach that is loved by the players so he's hard to get rid of plus he does well enough not to be sacked. Similar to Hinkley except Hinkley hasn't made or won a GF.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you have a coach that is loved by the players so he's hard to get rid of plus he does well enough not to be sacked. Similar to Hinkley except Hinkley hasn't made or won a GF.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

It does seem like it. They save him when he starts getting in danger. If they don’t start well next year…

Port Adelaide tonight

Home Alone What GIF by UFC

How the heck did the Hawks get Calsher Dear with pick 56?? He looks so impressive. He’s the brother of our Harry Dear, who had so much potential but could never put it all together.
How do you name one kid Harry and the other kid Calsher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back