Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Dixon will be a late out.

Not sure they lose much with Burton out for Sinn. If anything it makes them a bit more unpredictable.

If the Hawks turn up and Mitchell has done his homework they will win but no one plays better when the game is on their terms than Port.

McGuiness should go to JHF.

Obvious comment but the Hawks need to start well. I feel like the Hawks are due for a let down and a game when nothing goes to plan Hope I am wrong.

The alberton mob are really nervous... the two side of the coin really showing on the forum... they are caling it a "win / win" thinking Hinkles will be sacked if they lose... i think they are more delusional about that.. they are not sacking a coach that has finished second and made finals...

The other side are saying they rarely play two bad game sin a row... pity when they do.. its in finals.

Going with Dixon, Marshall, Rat and Georgiades they are very top and forward heavy... unless they pushg Rat back... biut even still without Burton, Farrell and the Sniper Houston... i really struggle to see how they are going to get run out of half back... to even get that bombmbing ito Dixon and Co

I think Hokball is going to be too agile, too quick.. too much "on the ground" for the power puffs... The hawks just nee dto play tehir game they win... they stuff up get nervous and stop they will give power puffs a sniff...

I think of port play the presure and the ball is on the deck... they will struggle as well... will be interesting to see the game plan...

nonethless.. its not a gameplan port are used to playing... so... there is that too

Still can't believe Port have named Dixon. He could barely walk run last week. Can't see them winning this one tonight, Hawks will play the high pressure game that Cats did last week and run rings around the Port talls up forward.

This is probably the most interesting game of footy I can recall in a long time. Perhaps ever. One team that over promises and under delivers. The other is the opposite. Hinkley hanging by a thread.

I have no idea how it’s going to play out, and yet nothing would surprise me.

A backs to the wall win by port, or the hawthorn show to roll on 🤷

This is probably the most interesting game of footy I can recall in a long time. Perhaps ever. One team that over promises and under delivers. The other is the opposite. Hinkley hanging by a thread.

I have no idea how it’s going to play out, and yet nothing would surprise me.

A backs to the wall win by port, or the hawthorn show to roll on 🤷
Tomorrow night's game should be a beauty too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I drove to Mount Gambier yesterday and saw a lot of Hawks fans driving to Adelaide with scarves hanging out the car and I got so jealous! 2017 was the last time I drove across the border with a scarf out the car in September.

I so desperately want to be a part of finals footy again.

Pear will be all huff, puff and swagger for the 1st 10 minutes. Hawks will wear that then destroy them.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Port are down 100% someone will get taken out Rankine style. I would bet Dixon does it

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back