Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sorry my fellow Crows brothers and sisters, unfortunately I wont be on here tonight as Im about to go out.

I sincerely wish you all the best with the trolling and may it be a win-win situation for us on here,
Port lose and Ken coaches in 2025. :rainbow:

Should the unthinkable happen, not all is lost, please be brave, Sydney in a prelim followed by one of Lions,GWS or Cats in a GF will be a very tough line to breach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on the fence here. If Port win then Hinkley is guaranteed to survive. However, there will always be the possibility they beat Sydney. If they lose tonight then no matter what we will get to laugh at them but we risk losing Hinkley.

I’m on the fence here. If Port win then Hinkley is guaranteed to survive. However, there will always be the possibility they beat Sydney. If they lose tonight then no matter what we will get to laugh at them but we risk losing Hinkley.

Hinkley sleeper agent is compromised lol

Dixon out with a virus, that helps Ports cause
sick ben stiller GIF

Tredrea on radio making up excuses, "Houston out for bumping someone" - **** off you prick. Literally slime all of them, constant excuses and complaining.
It's beautiful.

He's become one of the types he was voted in to disrupt.

Remember Al Bundy's legendary performance for the Polk High School Panthers?

Four touchdowns in a single game. Including the game-winner in the final seconds, opposed to his nemesis Bubba "Spare Tyre" Dixon

No Spare Tyre Dixon tonight :'(

Doubt he was ever playing. The test was for show.
Had a fitness test for a "virus" okay

I think they've only recently discovered that he can't move

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back