Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As every hour passes I am feeling very anxious
Might go and watch cartoons or the like because
Port will get up tonight

I couldn’t tip anything this year so I’m going with Port
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Taking this Fun Fact Further......

Port Adelaide have won 17 of 25 first quarters this year in 2024.

Interesting, you would think one of the dangers for Sydney is they start slow yet again especially after a week off.

If the Swans can stay with them early they 'should' be able to overun them. If they can get a lead early I think the Swans will go on and win by a decent margin.

If Port get on top early in and get a 3 to 4 goal lead its going to be very hard for the Swans.

Interesting, you would think one of the dangers for Sydney is they start slow yet again especially after a week off.

If the Swans can stay with them early they 'should' be able to overun them. If they can get a lead early I think the Swans will go on and win by a decent margin.

If Port get on top early in and get a 3 to 4 goal lead its going to be very hard for the Swans.
Think you have it covered

Port to lead by 3 goals at quarter time.
Port to lead by less than a goal at half time.
Port to implode in 3rd quarter as Sydney get on top. Sydney by 15 at 3/4 time.
Sydney to expose Port for the pretenders they are in last quarter and to win by 35 (after easing up and letting Port get 3 late goals).

I'm feeling very conflicted about tonight.

Do I want Port to put in an historically embarrassing performance, so I can watch the life drain from that shit eating smugness that is Hinkley.

OR

Do I want Port to lose a good game after they played well but didn't quite get there, so Port sign Ken up to yet another extension?

Mtv GIF by Teen Mom
Ken will leave regardless this year. the bloke is cooked.

Im surprised at how Port are seemingly underdogs in this game

Just 5/6 weeks ago Port gave Sydney an absolute belting and yet Sydney are expected to win?

Bringing Dixon back isnt that bad is it

Whilst Port have won the last eight, 5 of the last 6 have been at Adelaide Oval and the other game was decided by less than a goal.

Port will want to lock this game down. If they do that they probably win.

Whilst Port have won the last eight, 5 of the last 6 have been at Adelaide Oval and the other game was decided by less than a goal.

Port will want to lock this game down. If they do that they probably win.
Warner, Heeney and Gulden didnt show up last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Heeney, there’s never been a more important game for you than tonight!
One for the ages please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back