Game Day AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield unsighted?
The classic was the one possession he had he just threw it on the boot and went 20 metres along the ground. You guessed it, the commentator praised him

The huge advantage that the umpires give Geelong is that they have special disposition from the umpires to throw or just hand off the ball, or simply drop it in a tackle, without being penalised. And yet they still squeal to umpires as if they’re being unfairly treated.

The Selwood sook..classic cats stuff.
I’ve never in 40 odd years of seriously watching footy seen a player approach umpires like he does. It is absurd, I admire his courage in general play, but this side of him that feels it necessary to approach an umpire at half time to obviously dispute his teams treatment is deplorable and lacks true leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never in 40 odd years of seriously watching footy seen a player approach umpires like he does. It is absurd, I admire his courage in general play, but this side of him that feels it necessary to approach an umpire at half time to obviously dispute his teams treatment is deplorable and lacks true leadership.
And he is a protected germ. That why goes back time and time again

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back