AFL GF: Geelong vs Collingwood discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bets

Draw any quater
Draw full or half
Swan, pendles, pods first goal
Swan for norm smith into gellong to win paying 35.

I think it'll be close till half time then Geelong kick away with Swan the only thing keepin the pies in it.

Also go Patty!!

Anyone know how much the afl paid this fat bloke that can't sing in time with everyone else?

I'd rather they send the money to Port! (big call, I know....)

The interesting and sad thing about todays match IMO, is that during the Home and Away round we were in a position to defeat both these teams deep into the 4th qtr.

If only we performed better when playing the other teams we could have been in a position to compete in September. :rolleyes:

Kind of a moot point really. I seriously doubt our 2011 side could have won a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be a grand final without a goal umpiring error.

It's not that hard surely.

Not when you've got numerous other blokes in yellow helping you out it wouldn't be... Can't believe they didnt consult.

Yes!!!! Go Cats!!!! Been at work so had to listen to it on the radio in the car!! Tipped Geelong by 38points in the work sweep-stakes. Am expecting a really cool prize (inserts sarcasm :eek:)

I thought it was great to see Sando come down to the fence and get congratulated by Scott and co. Very appropriate way of making sure he got his thanks. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL GF: Geelong vs Collingwood discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back