Video Highlights AFL Mark of the Year Finalists - Who wins it in 2024?

Who did it best?

• Jamie Elliott - Round 7

• Bobby Hill - Round 14

• Zane Duursma - Round 21

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is your pick for Mark of the Year?

First finalist: Jamie Elliott (Collingwood) in Round Seven

alf-moty-jamie-elliot-round-7.gif

Second finalist: Bobby Hill (Collingwood) in Round 14

alf-moty-bobby-hill-round-14.gif

Third finalist: Zane Duursma (North Melbourne) in Round 21

alf-moty-zane-duursma-round-21.gif

After voting in the BF poll, Cast your official vote here.

Last edited:

Elliot got both hands on the shoulders, that was a crowd pleaser but prolly a free to the poor Bomber step ladder.

Duursma very slightly misjudged and was good enough to snatch it anyway twisting sideways. Freakishly good hands after a gut busting run and leap to make the contest, would be a fine winner.

I think Hill's is as good as Duursma's, just left his man for dead and then took to the skies, but the cheating AFL put up two Collingwood marks to split the Pie vote! How much injustice can a big club take?[melt melt]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only two teams get to play on that stage....so unless the awards are contrived, "the stage' cannot come into it.
When I say 'stage' - it means the state of a game.

Two teams who at that stage were fighting out for top 4, in a match that resulted in a draw.

Also why Daicos's goal against Gold Coast should win. Put the Pies within a kick with 10 minutes to go, against a team who hadn't yet been beaten on their home deck for the season.

Why only three marks and why are two of them Collingwood? I wonder why that could be?
Because the AFL were unable to gift Collingwood a flag again this year so they're offering them some consolation prizes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Video Highlights AFL Mark of the Year Finalists - Who wins it in 2024?

Back