AFL Prelim Final 2015 - West Coast v North Melbourne, Sat Sept 26, 5.45pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, another prelim ruined by woeful umpiring.

AFL needs to do a massive review of its umpiring department - coaching, training, the lot.

Can't have such poor umpiring in major finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFL review of umpiring:

Did it result in the grand final having a team in 2 tv markets instead of 1?

Good job boys.

Scott has to change things up in the middle. The forward line has lost its structure because of that. North still a chance.

You know it wasn't meant to be when pridder kicks a goal like that
The umpires have given Eagles the lead, they have put them in front , I'm ready to stop watching this it will be a massacre , North lose the plot by being umpired out of the game. As I said in another post.

It is extremely disappointing that a side gets ambushed by umpires. The umps have not just helped the Eagles they have lifted their spirits and killed North Melbourne.

God I hope we ruin you people next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires have given Eagles the lead, they have put them in front , I'm ready to stop watching this it will be a massacre , North lose the plot by being umpired out of the game. As I said in another post.

It is extremely disappointing that a side gets ambushed by umpires. The umps have not just helped the Eagles they have lifted their spirits and killed North Melbourne.

God I hope we ruin you people next week.
lol epic melt

You are wrong . Have a look at what's happened in the last 3 to 4 minutes 3rd quarter, frees are coming at every second , this is disgraceful, the free kick count is 18 WCE to 9 for North and we missed them , well no, but the Eagles have won in a terrible fashion , and the umpires have gifted them a lot of their score, Now I said they have won it , because the North Melbourne side has no hope because they are being umpired out of the match, its almost a rig.
Its no wonder why other people hate these clubs , really.
And I will put a curse on them for the rest of the night and hope they get beaten. But they won't you can guarantee that! Ask Razor.

Oh one more point blue fella open your eyes watch the Freo Hawthorn game in full again and see what really happened.

I watched the game as a neutral, take off the rose tinted glasses and have a real look sunshine

You were gifted the game

Brown's gone full Tassie tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Prelim Final 2015 - West Coast v North Melbourne, Sat Sept 26, 5.45pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back