Game Day AFL Round 7 - Matchday Discussion Port Adelaide@Collingwood(Marvel Stadium– 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope not, but we have had a big first 6 weeks, so maybe a mid might be a little sore.

We've had 2 8-day breaks in a row. The great man Pendles himself said he felt fresh as a daisy going into the ANZAC Day match so there's no reason for any of them to be 'sore' unless they're carrying massive injuries.

What crowd number are we expecting tonight? Considering it's at Marvel, not everyone's favourite stadium, l say between 28,000 - 30,000.

I'd have thought probably north of 40K given form of the sides.

So what happens if we lose tonight....

If we f lose this.. I f swear man.. I will not shower for the rest of the yr.. and change my description on Tinder to.. best anchoivie you'll ever have..

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.

If we f lose this.. I f swear man.. I will not shower for the rest of the yr.. and change my description on Tinder to.. best anchoivie you'll ever have..

Sh1t man, if we manage to lose this one... every time I'm in a shop this year, I'll say "just looking, thanks" whenever a staff member offers me assistance. Even though I do actually want their help finding something. That's it... I've had it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will not shower for the rest of the yr.. and change my description on Tinder to.. best anchoivie you'll ever have..

I can see you as anchovies sized.

:eek:

:moustache:

:think:

Getting more and more nervous about this game the closer it draws.

Put a gorilla on Brown for the first goalskie. Young fella is due for a straight kick!

It'll be him or Reid, believe me folks.

I'm betting on one of them to kick an early point and become the night's bigfooty whipping boy, anyone care to give me odds?

Put a gorilla on Brown for the first goalskie. Young fella is due for a straight kick!

It'll be him or Reid, believe me folks.

Just offloaded a gorilla on Reid to snag the first sausage roll.. oh kala.. kati stacks on Reid if he does snag the first.. they'll destroy him.

Good to see the bugger back.. hope he plays well.

I was far more confident earlier in the week than I am since selection.

Hope we're not taking them lightly.
I very much doubt the boys think they just have to turn up.

I'm betting on one of them to kick an early point and become the night's bigfooty whipping boy, anyone care to give me odds?
Which of the two meltdowns will be first though:
"Reid is finished as a footballer!!"
or
"why tf didn't we drop Brown!!"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back