AFL Round 7: Sydney v North Melbourne Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Well where do you start, the score review or the countless soft frees to norf or the non paid frees our way

How about we start with Kennedy allowed to drop the ball twice in one contest and get away with it both times or the Sydney player illegally disposing of the ball in the first quarter inside our 50?

Lol at Sydney fans sooking over the “touched” thing.

It's cancelled out by the fact that we only had 18 blokes on the park at the time.

How about we start with Kennedy allowed to drop the ball twice in one contest and get away with it both times or the Sydney player illegally disposing of the ball in the first quarter inside our 50?

Ignore it I was being a flog good win

Twice?

He drops it 30 times a game.

Gotta do something. Franklin, Reid and Hannebery being out hurts. But you seem to have a number of players that are mediocre types, which is un-Sydney like.

I’d just like us to stop looking back or sideways first at every turn

Buddy can come back and paper over some cracks I guess

Kennedy is a gun but jeez he gets to hold onto it for an eternity.

Kennedy is a gun but jeez he gets to hold onto it for an eternity.

Was a lot of congestion where players could try to barge through. I would agree Kennedy gets a bit of Lee way , it seems to be if you keep hands free you can keep moving in the tackle and he is strong enough to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t touched.

Umpire paid a goal.

Is a goal.

North win by under a goal.

All I’d say on the score review is why have it just go with the umps or wait until it’s done either or but there was a lot of game time after so if that’s a point who is to say we don’t kick in to north for a goal and the game turns more.

Personally I’d rather wear the human error than the current system

All I’d say on the score review is why have it just go with the umps or wait until it’s done either or but there was a lot of game time after so if that’s a point who is to say we don’t kick in to north for a goal and the game turns more.

Personally I’d rather wear the human error than the current system

Wtf... This is big footy... do you know how hard it is to hate opposition supporters when they're being so measured and reasonable!

Wtf... This is big footy... do you know how hard it is to hate opposition supporters when they're being so measured and reasonable!

Lol it’s footy mate we can all carry on like idiots (especially me) but the better side won and I’d rather just talk about what we saw out there

I might be underrating wood a bit but by god we made him look like Wayne Carey today

North had enough chances to put it away and the Hartung goal doesn’t matter.

I actually prefer it this way.

Also loving the suggestions from some Sydney fans that the AFL is institutionally biased to prefer North do better than Sydney, hence the score review stuff up.

That’s truly majestic sooking.

Lol it’s footy mate we can all carry on like idiots (especially me) but the better side won and I’d rather just talk about what we saw out there

I might be underrating wood a bit but by god we made him look like Wayne Carey today

I give it to him at times but that's because I think he actually does have that level of ability but when he's not injured he has often floated out of games when it comes to intensity. The last half was exactly what I wanted to see out of him - he does that level of work and aggression every week he'll be a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 7: Sydney v North Melbourne Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back