AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised that a week out from a game (Melb v Dogs) I am not allowed to buy a guest pass on Level 1 undercover.

I understand when tickets first go on sale, but surely by now, you should be able to get a guest pass.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm surprised that a week out from a game (Melb v Dogs) I am not allowed to buy a guest pass on Level 1 undercover.

I understand when tickets first go on sale, but surely by now, you should be able to get a guest pass.

Are gps only level 4?

You’re surprised that you can’t buy a guest pass to one of the better sections of the AFL members area for a Round 1 game?

You’re surprised that you can’t buy a guest pass to one of the better sections of the AFL members area for a Round 1 game?
There are seats available in those sections, they are not available for walk ups, and members that wanted to sit in those sections have had plenty of opportunity to do so.

I don't think that's unreasonable

There are seats available in those sections, they are not available for walk ups, and members that wanted to sit in those sections have had plenty of opportunity to do so.

I don't think that's unreasonable

The decision on what bays for available for walk ups for that game have yet to be announced mate.

AFL members areas should have priority for members, not for someone on a guest pass

There will be entire bays empty on L1 for walkup and no one will give a shit who sits in them. Just buy a GA guest pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey it says in the t&cs that you can't change your club of support after March 31. Is this the same as other years or does it mean that you can NEVER change it again after this date?

I know they are tightening up rules about now only being able to go to absentee status once, and I thought they might do similar to changing of club of support, but atm it doesn't seem to say you can only do it once.

Hey it says in the t&cs that you can't change your club of support after March 31. Is this the same as other years or does it mean that you can NEVER change it again after this date?

I know they are tightening up rules about now only being able to go to absentee status once, and I thought they might do similar to changing of club of support, but atm it doesn't seem to say you can only do it once.
can’t see why you shouldn’t be allowed to change each year, or at least remove it for a year.

Better call up and get mine changed to Hawks

Anyone received there club support pack yet? Melbourne Club support here.

Same story every year - why does it take so bloody long. I swear I'm convinced there's literally 2 staff employed for the entire AFL members department.

Same story every year - why does it take so bloody long. I swear I'm convinced there's literally 2 staff employed for the entire AFL members department.
Nah nothing for my AFL Hawthorn Club support. Not the physical card, nor the pack.

I just got the Giants digital membership (For cheaper Kayo) and apparently that comes with a pack too. Should be cool if Giants go deep in september

My partner (Collingwood) got hers yesterday, I got mine (Hawthorn) the day before.

I believe these are sent by the respective clubs, but rely on the AFL sending them finalised details first.

Neither us or our son have received a physical card yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back