Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think the stolen premiership still reverberates among the group.
I know there have been plenty of changes, but, like the mens team originally, the girls were dudded.I think it still hurts inside the club.
But I watched the game on TV.and HAD to listen to the two Melbourne based females call the game from a Carlton perspective and from a studio in Melbourne or where ever Fox reside.
After the first ten minutes, Carlton threw the rest of the game into chaos.Just get the ball kick it forward, scramble everyone to where the ball landed. Made scrum after scru. Fremantle did not have the composure to stem the flow and stop that happening.They lost all structure.
A very disappointing performance from the girls.But all is not lost, there is always next week. Well , almost always.

I still think the stolen premiership still reverberates among the group.
I know there have been plenty of changes, but, like the mens team originally, the girls were dudded.I think it still hurts inside the club.
But I watched the game on TV.and HAD to listen to the two Melbourne based females call the game from a Carlton perspective and from a studio in Melbourne or where ever Fox reside.
After the first ten minutes, Carlton threw the rest of the game into chaos.Just get the ball kick it forward, scramble everyone to where the ball landed. Made scrum after scru. Fremantle did not have the composure to stem the flow and stop that happening.They lost all structure.
A very disappointing performance from the girls.But all is not lost, there is always next week. Well , almost always.
With Fremantle AFLM and AFLW there is always next year. for the men we be been saying it for 30yrs.

Just one year i want to smile come end of finals and not just keep wishing for next year.

With Fremantle AFLM and AFLW there is always next year. for the men we be been saying it for 30yrs.

Just one year i want to smile come end of finals and not just keep wishing for next year.
Gotta just hang in there,
Remember that the Saints have won only one premiership in 150 years.
You either hang with the club, or look elsewhere.

Gotta just hang in there,
Remember that the Saints have won only one premiership in 150 years.
You either hang with the club, or look elsewhere.
I would never go with another club. but serioulsy am considering what value my membership is giving me.

But tht just me, i do need my outside influence in life to be good not depressing.

How do you know they are going to win!!
You mean you only watch a replay on TV if they have won?
Alcahol never is a cure.
Being overseas mean i am working for most of their games so never get to see live. when i first moved hear i would avoid seeing scores so i could catch it later. but after the Eagles loss this year i have never watched another live game

And for the AFLW i used to do same. but this year my passion is running low

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back