Game Day Ahh.. what difference a month makes... Derby #50: 6:10 AWST Saturday, Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope old plugs Lyon tries rooting an AFLW player again: amazing excuse to sack the slug.

We’re cursed. Can’t see something else. Geelong loss tonight, and could get top.
Cursed? Hmm.

Turning down a South Fremantle champion and hard nut player John Worsforld for Mark Harvey.

Having empty suits call the shots at the club who care more about looking stable than football results.

Supporters who think people who admit we're shit are fake fans...

Leaving our spiritual home – which ironically would only be second most expensive to North Melbourne – to go to Cockburn.

Club is steeped in complete stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what a stupid comment

He is leading the brownlow

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who cares? The Brownlow is a pathetic award for most disposals in a game. Everyone knows this. If people and the media could actually critically analyse things it would be great. It's glaringly obvious the drop in educations standards when people just believe bullshit rather than critically analyse themselves. Wouldn't have happened 20 years ago.

I'm not sure why but seeing Walters kick that goal just made me sad. Not happy, just sad

Now that’s some dead set cheating

Holding the ******* ball? He hacked his legs off you dumb campaigner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a close contest between us and the umps as to how flat out stupid and incompetent you can look on a footy field tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back