Game Day Ahh.. what difference a month makes... Derby #50: 6:10 AWST Saturday, Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was putting Deep Heat cream on at 3QT, some flicked out of the bottle and went straight into my eye. Still a better outcome than having to watch this f*cking tripe with both eyes.
Getting ready to run out there Jerms ? couldnt do any harm :tearsofjoy:

Naitanui: million dollars a year and he's never won a club best and fairest, 120 games, he got an All Australian in the forward pocket which he's never played in and was tokenistic horseshit, and... that's it... that's his stats. He's 29. And pick 2. He's honestly not much better than Jacqui Watts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INSIPID from everyone! Coaches, players..... Everyone. I'm so so disappointed and disgusted.

If you don't want to try.....**** off.....Billy, Langdon..... If you want to go .... Just GO!!!!!

When my ****ing 10 yr old is shouting 'kick it higher' and 'why won't Fremantle players jump' and 'how hard is it?' It's plainly obvious that we have significant problems on all lines and behind the scenes.

We have gathered together some of the best talent in the country. Why isn't it working?

We are done now. Tumbling like the last 2 years. Out of gas. Out of ideas. Out of the 8. Out of finals

Ross will talk his way out of this, he always does. Never as good or as bad. Our only blowout loss of the season yada yada. It doesn’t matter that for anyone paying attention, this game has been the the culmination of a lot of ongoing problems that we see week on week, year on year under Ross Lyon. He’ll play it down.

Right after the game we should have a goal kicking session. Players only to leave the ground after each of them kicked 20 straight.

20 vs 25 scoring shots. But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back