B: C. Bolton M. Scarlett D. Milburn

HB: C. Enright N. Bock L. Hodge
C: B. Kirk A. Cooney S. Mitchell
HF: B. Harvey M. Pavlich R. O’Keefe
F: P. Medhurst L. Franklin N. Riewoldt
R: D. Cox G. Ablett J. Bartel
I: D. Hille J. Corey S. Black M. Richardson

Unlucky: Croad, R. Murphy, Judd, J. Selwood, Akermanis, Fevola, Sandi/Jolly

Psst Bollox... about your last post. I'll let you in on a secret. Trent Croad dislocated his wrist in the opening quarter of the season and missed the next four matches. He returned in Round 5 and first game back, he blanketed of an out-of-sorts J Brown and received nominations in your precious Big Footy Team Of The week threads. Neither player were much around the action that night. Bown was possibly playing as a decoy. Which simply goes to show that your Big Footy Team Of The Week threads cannot be trusted. Opinions are like arseholes, etc.

Didnt i just tell u that ? :confused:

I thought i was very specific...so how can u be letting me in on a secret ?

How does what u say follow ?...it doesnt even make sense Chewy. You sure u arnt in need of a nap ?

Brown WAS acting as a decoy for Bradshaw that game due to carrying a niggle. Therefore it aint easy to make him the best CHB of the week when Bock had a blinda on a fit Pavlich ...agreed ? I still gave him a gig tho coz we all werent 100% positive Brown was carrying a problem...and they werent letting on about it.

So...how cant they be trusted ? Try not to be so cryptic it doesnt suit you.

In case u didnt spot it...I told YOU that Croad missed a lot of the first half of the season...its one reason why he's so far behind.

Do u want us to erase the good first half season performances of the others like Bock just so Croad can come into contention ?

psst Chewy...about this Croad thing and how amazing and unstoppable and completely dominant he;s been allll season.

I just satisfied my curiosity and went and had a look at the first 9 rounds of those "team of the week" threads.

Bock figured as an obvious best CHB in 5 out of 9 of the first games...pretty darn good right ?

Other KP defenders to figure stongly in the first third to halfway point as KP defenders were...

Scarlett, Hudghton, Waite multiple times...with a sprinkling of Glass and even young Nathan Brown from Collingwood for a blinda on Jon Brown.

I found Croad listed once as a back pocket in round 5 for a job on J Brown...who with hindsight turned out to be carrying an injury at the time.

But he couldnt even make CHB that week because Nathan Bock had a blinda on a very fit Matthew Pavlich. Just not quite good enough.

Sorry Chewy...you're talking out ya arse about Croad. I know it..you know it..but you're persisting simply coz u WANT him to be in consideration.

He;s been damn good second half of the season but dont pretend to me or anyone else he's been "dominant all season" or some incredibly dominant "stopper" all season. He simply hasnt and there have been far better going around this season. He wasnt even on the field due to injury for 30% of the time. All the others got a massive head start on him and they they've continiued to be just as good if not better than Croad.

Plz stop exaggerating Croad's season. Been better 2nd half of season but hardly AA material.

Come on Bollox - don't be swayed by the gross bias that is popular opinion.

Why can't we just discuss what Bock and Croad have achieved this year?

I mean, as you rightly pointed out, Croad had a bag kicked on him against St Kilda. But likewise Bocky had bad games against Buddy and Fevola (although perhaps Rutten played on him this game? I'm not sure)

Both have done magnificent stopping jobs on the most dangerous forwards throughout the season. Why can't you accept this? Why are you so dismissive of Croad's achievements?

Come on Bollox - don't be swayed by the gross bias that is popular opinion.

Why can't we just discuss what Bock and Croad have achieved this year?

I mean, as you rightly pointed out, Croad had a bag kicked on him against St Kilda. But likewise Bocky had bad games against Buddy and Fevola (although perhaps Rutten played on him this game? I'm not sure)

Both have done magnificent stopping jobs on the most dangerous forwards throughout the season. Why can't you accept this? Why are you so dismissive of Croad's achievements?

Havent we just done that ?
havent you not now realised that the OBVIOUS CHB had at least 5 games as best CHB before Croad even got underway ?

Dont u blokes even have the capacity to acknowledge when a guy has had a great season and is a lock for AA as CHB ?

You;re wasting your time and ours pretending Croad is even close to Bock. It has been explained over and over in a logical fashion WHY but the problem is u just dont want to believe it. Its simply REALITY.

What hawthorn fans SHOULD be saying about Croad when they come in here is this....

"I really like the way Croad has played a pretty good second half of the season....i know he cant be AA CHB and he really cant be picked anywhere else in the starting lineup...but i hope he does enough in the next 3 weeks to snaffle a bench spot "

Now that would be at least show u have some grasp of just how far away from the CHB slot that Croad truly is. No point dreaming about Croad at CHB coz he's just so far behind....and unless u can convince them to invent a new position i think u;ll find bench is about his only chance...MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE if he gets a cpl of BOG's he could get lucky and snaffle a BP. But then Hudgton would be in front of Croad for that one ;)

Croad Schmoad...lets talk about someone else.

Sam Fisher...now there's a guy who is a smokey. Had a great season and very unlucky to missout last yr. Done both KP defensive work and been their drive out of defence too. Pratt been great too.

Forget Croad...all u can do with him is hope he snaffles a bench spot ahead of about 50 other hopefuls.

Didnt i just tell u that ? :confused:
I thought i was very specific...so how can u be letting me in on a secret ?
How does what u say follow ?...it doesnt even make sense Chewy. You sure u arnt in need of a nap ?

It's the metal plate. You're picking up Community Radio again.

I'll quote your post once more. I can see the bit where you said Croad has been good in the second half of this season. I can see the bit where you said you looked through the Team Of The Week threads for the first 9 rounds and saw Bock's name mentioned, but not Croad's name, except for the Lions game. I can see where you've highlighted that Croad has missed 30% of games.

Please highlight the bit where you mentioned Croad's injury which kept him out of the action, effectively for the first 5 rounds.

psst Chewy...about this Croad thing and how amazing and unstoppable and completely dominant he;s been allll season. I just satisfied my curiosity and went and had a look at the first 9 rounds of those "team of the week" threads. Bock figured as an obvious best CHB in 5 out of 9 of the first games...pretty darn good right ?

Other KP defenders to figure stongly in the first third to halfway point as KP defenders were Scarlett, Hudghton, Waite multiple times... with a sprinkling of Glass and even young Nathan Brown from Collingwood for a blinda on Jon Brown.

I found Croad listed once as a back pocket in round 5 for a job on J Brown...who with hindsight turned out to be carrying an injury at the time. But he couldnt even make CHB that week because Nathan Bock had a blinda on a very fit Matthew Pavlich. Just not quite good enough. Sorry Chewy...you're talking out ya arse about Croad. I know it..you know it..but you're persisting simply coz u WANT him to be in consideration.

He's been damn good second half of the season but dont pretend to me or anyone else he's been "dominant all season" or some incredibly dominant "stopper" all season. He simply hasnt and there have been far better going around this season. He wasnt even on the field due to injury for 30% of the time. All the others got a massive head start on him and they they've continiued to be just as good if not better than Croad.

Plz stop exaggerating Croad's season. Been better 2nd half of season but hardly AA material.

Bollocks,

It's a bit of porky-pie on your part to make out that Croad did nothing in the first 9 rounds, then to say he's been better in the second half of the season, but that he's missed 30% of games through injury. It gives a very misleading impression of his season. It betrays your ignorance.

For the record, Croad has missed 21% of games through injury. 26% of games, if you count his ill-fated season opener. Since his return from a broken wrist in Round 5, Croad has has been the Rock Of Gibraltar of Hawthorn's 3rd ranked defence.

Is there any wonder why you don't find his name in many of the BF Team Of The Week threads for the first 9 rounds, you numbskull

So...how cant they be trusted ? Try not to be so cryptic it doesnt suit you.
I was not being cryptic. Poor Bollox. I didn't realise you needed everything explained to you twice.

Those threads can't be trusted because too many people are ill-informed, as demonstrated unwittingly by yourself when you conceded that Croad was nominated for his good game in Rnd5, but that Brown may have been injured.

The people who praised Croady for blanketing Decoy Brown are not much different to those people who hail the great BOCK THE DESTROYER for his 30 possessions, even though he received 7 of them in the minute before half time, as the Crows chipped the ball back and forth across half back.

In case u didnt spot it...I told YOU that Croad missed a lot of the first half of the season...its one reason why he's so far behind.
No you didn't, you liar. You said he missed 30% of game though injury (no good at maths either!)

But you are right about one thing. If a player misses 4 or 5 games early on through injury, he is definitely behind the 8 ball, in many people's eyes. These All Australian debates / popularity contests can often have a snowball effect where a player's good early season form can be magnified with every subsequent good performance. A player like Steve Johnson (or Trent Croad) must play out of their skin to make up for "lost ground".

It doesn't seem to matter to people whether or not a footballer's form over the last 17 rounds was better than the rest. What matters is that his form was so dominant that all the people who had already made up their minds by Round 15 were forced to have a rethink.

Do u want us to erase the good first half season performances of the others like Bock just so Croad can come into contention ?
No. Croad is already in contention whether you have another hissy fit or not.

Hopefully Gerard and the Boys will reward him for his fine season.

There is some doubt however. Usually the only times they'll select a big-bodied stopper is when that player is the number 1 candidate for full back (Glass, Rutten, McIntosh) You'd think Matty Scarlett would have that position locked up, so Croady will going head to head with Bock (big ask, A/A selctors always seem to choose possession winners at CHB. Egan bucked the trend last season, only because there were few other candidates) or may be squeezed in a back pocket or bench (again unlikely, seeing as A/A selectors love to reward possession-getters like Matty Lappin, Lindsay Gilbee, Tom Harley, etc)

Scarlett, Croad, Morris, Bock, Milburn, Hodge

Or

Scarlett, Harley, Morris, Bock, Milburn, Bolton

Hmmmm... I know which back six I'd prefer if my life was at stake!

Sandilands should get the starting ruck position as He is the most dominant ruckman.

From Mondays west:

"Paul Roos admitted the day would come when Freo's Midfield would cash in on the dominance of the No one ruckman.

The coach also conceded the swans almost exclusively work shopped Sandilands ruck patterns in the week leading up to the game.
But maybe their Achilles heel has been that He has become too dominant because what you do is just set up for all of his hits."

The question you need to ask is whether you select the ruckman for his ruck work or just add another midfielder who can ruck a bit.

The latter is like selecting forwards on possessions rather than goals kicked IMO.

Please excuse me for not reading past the pedantic 26% thing Chewy. Sorry ..there's a 4% difference worth arguing over is there ?

Lets be honest...you blokes are just plugging away hoping some kiddy believes you even have a point. You're well into the waffle stage but it has already past you by.

I'll repeat it. Bock had at least 5 matches where he was best CHB in the game before Croad even got started on his season...did diddly squat in the first half of the season mainly due to injury as we've all discussed. Wasnt even a name on Hawthorn lips other than one game in rnd 5 when he SEEMED to cover JBrown...who appeared to be playing as a decoy for Bradshaw anyway and we later found out he was injured.

Since then Bock has still been great at CHB. There's absolutely no reason for anyone other than a ridiculously biased Hawthorn fan to even consider Croady has even half a sniff at snaring that slot.

So you;re basing your argument on what...the last 10 rounds only...coz before that he;d done jack squat to even get considered in reality. Half so far doing little...then the other half so far been ok to v good.

Even last game Bock played great footy on Richo...Croad was good too...but there is just no chance he has made up any ground on the OBVIOUS CHB. Bock continues to be v v good and is quite simply a LOCK for CHB.

...yanno, u can just come clean and admit you were simply spruiking the guy knowing he has no chance at CHB at all.

For your sake i hope he somehow snares a spot somewhere...i just fail to see where. Maybe Croad will get lucky and they'll have some sort of bizzarre quota system for top 4 clubs :thumbsu: One can only hope Chewy.

How about u stop being pedantic with no logical reasoning at all and simply tell us all which slot u hope he can snare ?

You know as well as the rest of us that it cannot be CHB...so to justify all this fart arseing about tell us where u think he should be named.

Just be prepared for a few laffs if u think he oughta get CHB ahead of Bock.

N. Bock has done enough big jobs this year to ensure he gets the gig. The selectors have a history of opting for "possession winning" CHB's over stoppers in recent years, but the fact Bock has shown he can close excellent players down will most likely ensure he wins the spot. Croad isn't far away though. He should take the best forward more because he's the best defender Adelaide has but the Crows like to stick to a rigid structure so he'll only take the most dangerous goalkickers if they are out from goal or simply way too athletic for Rutten, which is a shame.

Bollox said:
Please excuse me for not reading past the pedantic 26% thing Chewy. Sorry ..there's a 4% difference worth arguing over is there ?
So you didn't read my post (too long? :eek:) but now you've composed another long post of your own for me to read?

Bollox said:
I'll repeat it.[snip]
And it's a repeat? :eek:

What's the point of this? What are we hoping to achieve? :confused:

Bollox said:
Lets be honest...you blokes are just plugging away hoping some kiddy believes you even have a point. You're well into the waffle stage but it has already past you by.
Ahhhh.... So that's what it's all about.
Forgive me, bro. I got lost. Now I'm back on track. :cool:

Bollox said:
Even last game Bock played great footy on Richo...
Ben Rutten picked up Richo, at least for quarters that I saw.

Were we watching the same game?

Bollox said:
Croad was good too...but there is just no chance he has made up any ground on the OBVIOUS CHB. Bock continues to be v v good and is quite simply a LOCK for CHB.

...yanno, u can just come clean and admit you were simply spruiking the guy knowing he has no chance at CHB at all.

For your sake i hope he somehow snares a spot somewhere...i just fail to see where. Maybe Croad will get lucky and they'll have some sort of bizzarre quota system for top 4 clubs :thumbsu: One can only hope Chewy.

How about u stop being pedantic with no logical reasoning at all and simply tell us all which slot u hope he can snare ?

You know as well as the rest of us that it cannot be CHB...so to justify all this fart arseing about tell us where u think he should be named.

Just be prepared for a few laffs if u think he oughta get CHB ahead of Bock.

Why must I repeat myself over and over?

Quite often, the A/A selectors will name three or four key forwards, agreed?
Then why should the selectors limit themselves to only two key defenders? Why not name Scarlett, Bock and Croad?

Some people have picked Franklin, Fevola, Pavlich and Riewoldt (and Richo!)
Why not pick a defense that can cope with the most awesome forward line possible and not load the team with middling half backs and back pockets. Let's try and pick the BEST DEFENCE we can.

Capiche?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why should the selectors limit themselves to only two key defenders? Why not name Scarlett, Bock and Croad?
So...in that case why wouldnt they pick Scarlett, Bock and Hudghton.

Are u suggesting Croad has been better and had a better season as a one on one KP defender than Hudghton ?

Hell i've got Croad wayyy behind Hudghton also. He has been terrific all season and taken the toughest fwd every game.

Sorry Chewy...Croad simply didnt rate for the first half of the season and has only just kept pace the second half. If u havent watched the games involving the other guys to know better then just say so.

He's down the list no matter which way i look at it..as a CHB he's way behind...as a one on one KP defender he's behind at least two and possibly more this season also.

He's had a 10 game season effectively after injuries and slow start.

Shouldnt be even bothering to discuss him.

AA Squad so far:

DEFENDERS (12):
Nathan Bock (Adelaide)
Matthew Scarlett (Geelong)
Darren Milburn (Geelong)
Corey Enright (Geelong)
Tom Harley (Geelong)
Trent Croad (Hawthorn)
Luke Hodge (Hawthorn)
Daniel Pratt (North Melbourne)
Sam Fisher (St.Kilda)
Max Hudghton (St.Kilda)
Craig Bolton (Sydney)
Dale Morris (Western Bulldogs)

MIDFIELDERS (16):
Scott Thompson (Adelaide)
Simon Black (Brisbane)
Chris Judd (Carlton)
David Hille (Essendon)
Aaron Sandilands (Fremantle)
Gary Ablett (Geelong)
Joel Corey (Geelong)
Jimmy Bartel (Geelong)
Joel Selwood (Geelong)
Sam Mitchell (Hawthorn)
Kane Cornes (Port Adelaide)
Brett Deledio (Richmond)
Lenny Hayes (St.Kilda)
Brett Kirk (Sydney)
Dean Cox (West Coast)
Adam Cooney (Western Bulldogs)

FORWARDS (12):
Daniel Bradshaw (Brisbane)
Jonathan Brown (Brisbane)
Brendan Fevola (Carlton)
Paul Medhurst (Collingwood)
Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle)
Steve Johnson (Geelong)
Lance Franklin (Hawthorn)
Brent Harvey (North Melbourne)
Matthew Richardson (Richmond)
Nick Riewoldt (St.Kilda)
Ryan O'Keefe (Sydney)
Robert Murphy (Western Bulldogs)

I've changes it up a bit by putting Hodge in defence and Richo and Harvey in the forwards. Harvey was picked as a forward and his is having a similar season to last, so I see no reason they will change him into the midfield category. Hodge has played alot in defence in the past 5 weeks and we know the selectors like to squeeze midfielders into other positions so he will probably be picked as a HBF. Richo is the same, he is primarily a forward so he will probably be picked their.
Also, Aker is probably well out of contention for the squad now. I picked Judd because the selectors will and he is probably in the best 13 midfielders this year, but I would like to see someone like J.McVeigh recognised.

Some people have picked Franklin, Fevola, Pavlich and Riewoldt (and Richo!)
Why not pick a defense that can cope with the most awesome forward line possible and not load the team with middling half backs and back pockets. Let's try and pick the BEST DEFENCE we can.

Capiche?

ummm yeah we know. It aint rocket science.

We all know...but that aint the issue.

The issue is whether Croad even rates amongst the top 3 one on one defenders this season...bearing in mind that after at least 9 rounds he'd hardly even rated a mention in any games.

Cant see him beating Scarlett or Hudghton for that glory...and well behind Bock for CHB...so umm..where ?

Personally id like to see the two best one one one KP defenders picked on the last line. Makes it stronger. But that would most likely see Scarlett and Hudghton paired with Bock at CHB. Croad really hasnt done enough to catch any of them. been good but not THAT good.

You want to put him ahead of guys that have been terrific all season....from start to now. Croad simply didnt show up on the radar for half a season whilst others had been doing well. Thats just the reality of it.

He hasnt caught up and in the interests of fairness shouldnt be picked ahead of them.

Dont make me repeat such a simple concept to grasp.

But heyyyy..ya never know do you :thumbsu:

He might put in three crackers and catch their eye.

Remember the last time he made AA CHB ?

The entire footy world went ...:eek: WTF !!!!

He might get lucky again ya never know....still 3 rounds to do it.

After scouring through the thread and having only watched a limited amount of games this year, this is what ive come up with:

Backs: Morris Scarlett Milburn
H/Backs: Hodge Bolton Bock
Centres: Corey Bartel Richardson
H.Forwrds: B.Harvey Pavlich O'Keefe
Forwards: Medhurst Franklin J.Brown
Rucks: Cox, Ablett, Kirk
I/Change: Hille, Judd, Bradshaw, Thompson, Black
E: Mitchel, Cooney, Riewoldt
Coach: Bomba Thompson

If I'm only allowed to have 4 on the bench, Black misses out (just)
If I'm allowed 6 on the bench, I'd take Mitchel first, then Cooney

AA Squad so far:

DEFENDERS (13):
Nathan Bock (Adelaide)
Matthew Scarlett (Geelong)
Darren Milburn (Geelong)
Corey Enright (Geelong)
Tom Harley (Geelong)
Trent Croad (Hawthorn)
Luke Hodge (Hawthorn)
Daniel Pratt (North Melbourne)
Sam Fisher (St.Kilda)
Max Hudghton (St.Kilda)
Craig Bolton (Sydney)
Dale Morris (Western Bulldogs)
Grant Birchall (Hawthorn)

MIDFIELDERS (17):
Scott Thompson (Adelaide)
Simon Black (Brisbane)
Chris Judd (Carlton)
David Hille (Essendon)
Aaron Sandilands (Fremantle)
Gary Ablett (Geelong)
Joel Corey (Geelong)
Jimmy Bartel (Geelong)
Joel Selwood (Geelong)
Sam Mitchell (Hawthorn)
Kane Cornes (Port Adelaide)
Brett Deledio (Richmond)
Lenny Hayes (St.Kilda)
Brett Kirk (Sydney)
Dean Cox (West Coast)
Adam Cooney (Western Bulldogs)
Marc Murphy (Carlton)
Rhys Palmer (Fremantle)

FORWARDS (13):
Daniel Bradshaw (Brisbane)
Jonathan Brown (Brisbane)
Brendan Fevola (Carlton)
Paul Medhurst (Collingwood)
Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle)
Steve Johnson (Geelong)
Lance Franklin (Hawthorn)
Brent Harvey (North Melbourne)
Matthew Richardson (Richmond)
Nick Riewoldt (St.Kilda)
Ryan O'Keefe (Sydney)
Robert Murphy (Western Bulldogs)
Jason Akermanis (Western Bulldogs)

I've changes it up a bit by putting Hodge in defence and Richo and Harvey in the forwards. Harvey was picked as a forward and his is having a similar season to last, so I see no reason they will change him into the midfield category. Hodge has played alot in defence in the past 5 weeks and we know the selectors like to squeeze midfielders into other positions so he will probably be picked as a HBF. Richo is the same, he is primarily a forward so he will probably be picked their.
Also, Aker is probably well out of contention for the squad now. I picked Judd because the selectors will and he is probably in the best 13 midfielders this year, but I would like to see someone like J.McVeigh recognised.
I bolded my additions to this list.

Show me

7 days ago i said Hodge wasnt a chance did i ? I dont think so...so instead of that being another one of your childish throwaway lines i reckon u better show me it...or keep your tag as "just another biased hawthorn dill"

Dont try to twist what we say simply coz it suits some childish notion u have..or some irrelevant petty beef u have ....if someone was borderline or behind many others but plays their way into consideration then it gets acknowledged.

No wonder i tend to ignore your biased drivel more often than not.

Yes, poor Bollocks, over a week ago you said Hodge should not be considered for the All-Australian team

Then after his fantastic game against Brisbane, you did an abrupt about-face and said he must come under consideration.

When I point this out to you (and laugh at your flimsy, shifting opinions) you get upset and call me childish and rant on and on like a madman in the nuthouse.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11959838&postcount=462

Bollox said:
Be lucky if he's considered...they dont award you AA for being "tough as nails" or "versatile"...it simply helps to be smongst the best in your slot...unfortunately Hodge's season really has been no better than last yr.

Been better than good but less than AA (like about 10 others)...if he hasnt earnt it he shouldnt be considered.

Keep spruiking him though if it helps....simple fact is he needs to do MORE to overtake others that have been better this season.

You are without doubt, one of the biggest bird brains to grace these boards.

Memory like a sieve. Concentration span of an ant :D:thumbsu:

Yes, poor Bollocks, over a week ago you said Hodge should not be considered for the All-Australian team

Then after his fantastic game against Brisbane, you did an abrupt about-face and said he must come under consideration.

When I point this out to you (and laugh at your flimsy, shifting opinions) you get upset and call me childish and rant on and on like a madman in the nuthouse.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11959838&postcount=462

You are without doubt, one of the biggest bird brains to grace these boards.

Memory like a sieve. Concentration span of an ant :D:thumbsu:

So now its more than 7 days ago right ?

Could it have been after that Geelong game where he probably cost your lot the entire game ?

Hodge was never a lock for AA...behind many but looking possible. Then he pulls out that debacle at the worst time.

He STILL isnt a lock...looking more likely yes as many have told you...finding SOME form at the right time yes...but go back just 1-2 weeks and he was just another fringedweller for selection.

Am i crediting you with more intelligence than u deserve when i assume u realise AA selection is based on form over a season ?...and that some players simply need to do MORE to get selected.

Hodge is also now benefitting from others LOSING FORM too. Blokes like Cooney and Black have been out of form lately...and guys like Bartel and Hodge have lifted etc etc.

I dont expect a one eyed twit like u to understand how something this simple actually works....but TRY...and try to keep up with their form.

...and whilst you're at it...try a bit harder to lose those pooh and piss glasses that stops u seeing anyone but hawthorn players in every bloody position.

Hodge aint a lock champ....no matter what u think. Simply looking more likely than 2 weeks ago.

I tell u what u oughta do...go back 5-6 weeks and have a look at the the guys in form...and the likely shape of the AA team. then try to tell everyone how stupid they were for naming guys that now may not make it...or not naming Luke Hodge. better still go back 10 rounds or so and tell the people who didnt name bartel how dumb they are now.

You're just a hindsight numbskull that pushes every Hawthorn player u can in these AA threads...then when their form improves and they get more likely to be selected u wanna go back in time and abuse anyone that hadnt named him.

I oughta hang my head in shame for naming Brad Sewell as likely AA early - mid season. There u go...i got that wrong too genius. heyyyy...maybe i'm not psychic like u are.

You're just a hindsight cheerleading numbskull Chewy.

Btw "bird brain"...go back and have a look at the turn of this month... just two weeks ago. Out of the dozens of teams posted just two had your poster hero Hodge in them...and they were by Hawthorn fans who had the likes of Motlop in their teams also.

Thats how few saw him as AA at the time...not just me ya whinging twit.

You think everyone in here just has it in for Hodge ? or was it just me ?

Its no wonder u never post a team and simply whinge about AA selection processes and throw little pebbles at anyone that follows form through a season. Its all u do between spruiking anything Hawthorn.

What YOU need to do to fulfill your AA whinging is pick the team round 1 and not change it. That way u get your "best players" even if they play like shit during the season. Thats what u;ve been whinging about incessantly afterall.

Try it ...actually post an AA team right now instead of whinging, bitching and moaning about others doing it and following the form.

Maybe then we can do a Chewyesque s****** at what u call "backflips" when guys go in and out of form during a season.

You're more of a pebble thrower though right ?...u like the hindsight stuff coz much easier to just bitch and moan about what everyone else types. Kinda gutless really isnt it.

Try it...and try to at least keep it to under 15 Hawthorn players too.

Bock is a sure thing to get CHB. Croad won't get a show - Waite has been better than him (though they play vastly diffrent roles). Croad is a very capable player though, i expect him to make the shortlist.

Bock is a sure thing to get CHB. Croad won't get a show - Waite has been better than him (though they play vastly diffrent roles). Croad is a very capable player though, i expect him to make the shortlist.

Waite is the worst backman going around. Terrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back