All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Takeshita vs Billington was a great opener. Good to see FTR back.

AEW/ROH Unified Trios Titles stripped off The Bang Bang Gang. Christopher Daniels giving the bad news and not allowing a Freebird rule.

That Dalton Castle/Outrunners trio looks entertaining.

another Battle of the Belts special next weekend (same weekend as ROH DBD)
Old Timey Baseball Waiting GIF by Team Coco

wouldn't be surprised if he left. then Goldust in the WWE HOF next year.

He's been pretty vocal and positive about AEW, I got the impression he wanted to hang around?

I guess the older guys like Dustin who are used sparingly are getting phased out which is fair enough.

He's been pretty vocal and positive about AEW, I got the impression he wanted to hang around?

I guess the older guys like Dustin who are used sparingly are getting phased out which is fair enough.
that's true.

we've still got Jarrett

Insane match between Ospreay and MJF. PPV quality, TV match of the year contender.

Good promo from Mariah, dressed up as Timeless Toni as well.

Cool finish to the show with Darby rappelling from the rafters Sting style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That opening match. Absolute Chef's kiss.

Do we get the rematch at All In or does Pac (another UK star) get the title opportunity he won last week?

I haven't been able to predict the way storylines and fueds are unfolding.

Also, is the removal of Jay White from the trios picture a way to set up a singles match against Christian at All In (yes please!) while letting the rest of Bullet Club Gold compete for the trios titles?

That opening match. Absolute Chef's kiss.

Do we get the rematch at All In or does Pac (another UK star) get the title opportunity he won last week?

I haven't been able to predict the way storylines and fueds are unfolding.

Also, is the removal of Jay White from the trios picture a way to set up a singles match against Christian at All In (yes please!) while letting the rest of Bullet Club Gold compete for the trios titles?
I think Jay is injured?

Insane match between Ospreay and MJF. PPV quality, TV match of the year contender.

Good promo from Mariah, dressed up as Timeless Toni as well.

Cool finish to the show with Darby rappelling from the rafters Sting style.
Honestly, one of the greatest TV matches ever. It has to be in the conversation.

To still have that athleticism 50 minutes in ...

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back