Mega Thread All things Jack Watts - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding, McAvaney is the best! Every Friday night we get together and have a good old chin wag, he just keeps asking questions and I feel compelled to keep answering them, it's great!

You just feel he does ask a lot of questions, doesn't heeee.

Typing it out really doesn't do it justice does it.

The Bruce McAvaney drinking game:
Take a sip every time Bruce rolls out "off a step", "clever", "oooOOOooo", "barometer", "squeezy", "special", "hasn't he?", "couldn't quite", "courageous", "goes bang" or "you get the feeling the next goal is going to be very important". Anyone with their head above the rising vomit level in the room by half time is doing well.

The Bruce McAvaney drinking game:
Take a sip every time Bruce rolls out "off a step", "clever", "oooOOOooo", "barometer", "squeezy", "special", "hasn't he?", "couldn't quite", "courageous", "goes bang" or "you get the feeling the next goal is going to be very important". Anyone with their head above the rising vomit level in the room by half time is doing well.

You feel like the next post is important here hey Dennis?

that joke was millisecond perfect Bruce

We should hold hands more often Dennis , that would be speciiiiiiaaaallll

OoooOOOOoooo clevaaaaaaaaaa, you get the feeling the next joke is going to be very important, don't you won't you squeezy meezy hasn't it been greasy?

When Bruce eventually retires I am going to be tremendously excited to watch Friday night footy without him. Could be us v St Kilda in a snoozefest, but it'll still be much improved without his endlessly repeated quips and mindless enthusiasm.

OoooOOOOoooo clevaaaaaaaaaa, you get the feeling the next joke is going to be very important, don't you won't you squeezy meezy hasn't it been greasy?

When Bruce eventually retires I am going to be tremendously excited to watch Friday night footy without him. Could be us v St Kilda in a snoozefest, but it'll still be much improved without his endlessly repeated quips and mindless enthusiasm.

The rest of the channel 7 is a snore fest anyway , an they manage to bring half decent commentators down with them , commeti and by we're good on 9 but they have gone to crap as well , it's like they commentate for the mum friendly 14 year old club

Having to listen to hamish mcglaughlin and basil zemplas ? Please

Give me JB Gary spud and the chief any day , hopefully one day you will be able to choose your commentators

Channel 7 on saturday night is dull. It's just BT commentating with Luke Darcy with captain obvious comments...get someone else to help BT...what's Sandy up to...or steal a commentator from nine or fix footy...do something channel 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

insert high-larious reference involving a commentator and less than thinly make it obvious that it also includes dees, quite like my username

Good stuff.. Retaining players is the first step towards a stable environment. He is much loved at the club and signing him send a good sign to the players and the football public.

Is there nothing Peter Jackson cannot do..? Going to see if he is free to come and fix the cubbyhouse this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back