Analysis Ambipedal? - Left and right is right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kicking off both feet. It's important and flies under the radar when discussing players IMO.

How about we keep this thread as a reference. Player name, dominant foot and can they kick off both feet with a video reference example.

Garcia
  • Left foot dominant
  • Kicks off both
  • Last night Q4 17 min mark right foot pin point pass to Jamara I50 for JUH 3rd goal

Doug Hawkins, Leon Cameron, Ted Whitten Jnr, Lindsay Gilbee, Chris Grant and Tony McGuiness like this.

Peter Foster, Nathan Eagleton and Jack Macrae - not so much!

Kicking off both feet. It's important and flies under the radar when discussing players IMO.

How about we keep this thread as a reference. Player name, dominant foot and can they kick off both feet with a video reference example.

Garcia
  • Left foot dominant
  • Kicks off both
  • Last night Q4 17 min mark right foot pin point pass to Jamara I50 for JUH 3rd goal
Garcia is right footed.

😮No! That left foot snap from 45m?

But even if that is right I'm more than happy to be corrected. That just makes me like him more. Kicked 2 goals. One with the right and one with the left...both clutch. He stays.
He certainly stays! He’s firmly best 22 now. Love the way he goes about it. But yeah, he’s definitely right footed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back