Andrew Krakouer wins MOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say anything about Carlton, just their fans :p

Walker's was a great grab, so was Krak's. If it hurts you so much that Walker didn't win MOTY then you care too much about an erroneous meaningless award.

TLDR; get over it!

I care enough because it should be officially recognised. It's one of the best marks of all time... and I say this as a football fan in general. Would say the same thing if any other player from an opposing team took a good a mark as that!

Yes it is... majority rules...minority whinges

Poor form Collingwood supporters. Just because you breed like rabbits, doesn't mean you have to be biased in your MOTY nominations! :p

Poor Walker.

Yeah I was sure Krakouer would win it. Happy he did, definitely deserved it.

And lol at posters saying, but what about the guy from my team :rolleyes: Who really cares who wins mark or goal of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BS... Walker got robbed.
Carlton robbed twice within three says? ;) I wasn't surprised by this. Andy Krakouer's pack mark taken in the hands with extended arms was a better mark than Andrew Walker's chest mark that was taken over a single opponent. Height was similar too.
If Krakouer sounded embarrassed, then that says enough.
You're reading too much into it. He didn't sound embarrassed to me. He's just a fairly quiet bloke. I'm sure fair minded people acknowledge a great screamer instead of whinge about it. :)

Carlton robbed twice within three says? ;) I wasn't surprised by this. Andy Krakouer's pack mark taken in the hands with extended arms was a better mark than Andrew Walker's chest mark that was taken over a single opponent. Height was similar too.You're reading too much into it. He didn't sound embarrassed to me. He's just a fairly quiet bloke. I'm sure fair minded people acknowledge a great screamer instead of whinge about it. :)

Take off you're glasses and realize Walkers was wayyyy better!

I hadn't even seen Krakour's prior to this and it was as good as Walker's because it was a pack mark. Degree of difficulty as high as Walker's. Both deserved winners anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Krakouer wins MOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back