Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marketing 101

Dont remove benefits for members when you are entering a rebuild, cannot guarantee match attendance for members and the economy tightens

So much for the Ian Dicker ‘paid, passionate and paid up’ mantra

Another genius move by this administration :rainbow:

Annual revenue is $30M down on what it was 2 years ago.
#justsayin
#perspectiveiseverything

Annual revenue is $30M down on what it was 2 years ago.
#justsayin
#perspectiveiseverything

And so it is for every business and every Australian.

Where is the incentive for members to sign up to what is largely a discretionary spend?

Im just so wrapped we have an experienced, well credentialed administration led by an impeccable chief executive at this time

And so it is for every business and every Australian.

Where is the incentive for members to sign up to what is largely a discretionary spend?

Im just so wrapped we have an experienced, well credentialed administration led by an impeccable chief executive at this time
Gee you really hate Reeves dont you

Costs me circa $1.5k a year. Think of it as a donation though I am pissed at how poor club members throughout the AFL have been treated during covid. One thing which sticks with me is the ticket purchasing process and how sneaky the system was in respect to redeeming your away game ‘free’ tickets through Ticketek/Ticketmaster. How many were deceived into buying tickets after the ‘free’ allocation were exhausted in less than five minutes only for more ‘free’ tickets to become available at a later period? Happened more than once. For away games we also got put in the worst possible seats available so the clubs/AFL/ stadiums could make more money from selling the better seats to casual fans. This happened in season 2021 after club members paid full tote odds for season 2020 in which there were no crowds at Victorian games. Talk about being taken for granted and being shown no respect. Contrast this to the Melbourne Storm who is rewarding the members who have paid full tote odds during the pandemic with a free membership. I don’t want that from Hawthorn, but think the club and the AFL should have done much better given the support members have provided over the past two seasons.

No they are catering to ppl that can afford to pay a premium to support the club the most. Geez i hate words like society's elite

Fixed.

Been a "member" for 23 years, but because I can't afford expensive memberships like you can, I've received SFA from the club over the years.

Fixed.

Been a "member" for 23 years, but because I can't afford expensive memberships like you can, I've received SFA from the club over the years.
So people that pay more than you should get equal or less because you can't pay the same amount?

Seems legit...

*I'm like you - I can't pay more, but I don't begrudge those that do receiving more in return.

Fixed.

This is it right here. Why do u feel compelled to write about this. You barrack for the greatest AFL club in the land. Many other supporters havent seen half the enjoyment you have had since you have been a member. I mean those that sponsor players get more privileges. Sponsor nights etc. It has nothing to do with you and more to do with them. They invest more in our club and players and this get more privileges. I for one am thankful for these supporters as they are the life blood of the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About the only time the club has been desperate to get hold of me over the last 18 months, to let me know multiple times my credit card is expiring at the end of October and the automatic renewal is on November 2.

Funny how they can get hold of you when it is going to hinder their bottom line.

About the only time the club has been desperate to get hold of me over the last 18 months, to let me know multiple times my credit card is expiring at the end of October and the automatic renewal is on November 2.

Funny how they can get hold of you when it is going to hinder their bottom line.
That’s the main reason I have been a member for the past 30 years, to help the clubs bottom line

Options to travel interstate to attend games ? Nah.

Options to withdraw my membership before the 2021 season ? Yeah I could have, but chose to support the club.

Here is hoping 2022 is better.

I don’t pay anywhere near the amount you do, but I have bought an interstate membership for over 20 years and because of the number of allocated seats, I reckon I could count on one hand the number of times I’ve been able to attend a game through my membership.

We all do our bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back