Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

Walked past Henry in South Melbourne this morning and gave him a little nod. Must have known he was getting talked about on here because he was puffing his chest out like he was Superman. Kid looks a decent size IRL.

Has a decent normal18yo build/frame, doesn't look like he will have any issues putting on lean mass over the next 5 years.

Not extremely skinny like Jayden WHE types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was about to check those stats too! Clokey was one of the most durable and robust players we’ve had in the modern era. I can hardly recall him getting injured. Loved the big fella.
Spot on. He was good enough for Carlton and Freo to throw offers of a million a year at which all the people that bag him seem to forget.

Why does this flog take so much pleasure in Collingwood's potential misfortune. You can almost feel the giddiness in the tweet. And i hardly think they'd be boring in 100% in an internal trial.

He's a herald sun journo, it's their MO Just rile people up. He was so irritating over trade week, i just ignore his stuff, dont click his links, dont buy his paper. It's all we can do.

Not sure if an aeroplane just flew over my head but didn't Phillips go to Hawks?
No, DGB went to the Hawks. Were you asleep on draft day?

Why does this flog take so much pleasure in Collingwood's potential misfortune. You can almost feel the giddiness in the tweet. And i hardly think they'd be boring in 100% in an internal trial.
Because he’s a Carlton supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back