S.Andrews
B.Collins
T Jackson
J Hellier
Mahesh
T. Lynch
M Tunik
Ahilan

its goin to an alright side, but the lose of holland is going to be a huge blow!

yeh haileybury alright, they have 6 state players in the side

with 3 good looking youngsters coming through, should be a good side but not a premiership contender!

yehrighto said:
only played 10 games, surely you will bowl lots of overs if you are a good bowler, so that isnt an excuse. 34 wickets at 12.

With these figures you must have won the APS average and aggregate. Did any other bowlers approach these figures. Are you playing again this season?

i tell ya what aps batsmen were lucky last year that batt hurt his ankle and played lawn bowls last year, would have added to the premiership team even more, geez he is quick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody got any ideas on darkhorses for this year, both teams and individual players. Especially newcomers and current year 10's. The big improvers and any other news.

the harrods go round telling everyone that they've been first cricketers for ages.

james started in the seconds and hardly deserved a promotion after 1 wicket and about 10 runs in 3 games.

andrew played the last 4 games in the seconds.

i don't know why they think they will be certainties next year with so many people fighting for the spots.

The Harrods would have to be two of the easiest bowlers that i've faced.

One of them bowls slow pies that will never get you out and the other is pretty quick but bowls a lot of bad balls.

If they're certainties for the 1sts then I reckon MGS are in trouble.

_TiGeR-ToWn_ said:
B. Collins from Haileybury broke down last night bowling at the AIS trials! not looking good for the bloods, our top line bowler out.
collo will be right he'll pull through and tear apart top orders! Just an early season niggle. hasnt bowled for months

Very good bowler.
AIS trials, is he underage?
Haileybury will have a pretty strong bowling line up with Jackson and Collins.
How will their batting be?

PJ-Rod said:
Very good bowler.
AIS trials, is he underage?
Haileybury will have a pretty strong bowling line up with Jackson and Collins.
How will their batting be?

yeah underage, only 16. Batting looks alright with Kibby, Wakefield twins, Andrews and Collins/Jackson as the alrounders. But doubt they are a premiership contender. Scotch should easily win it!

the Wakefields are yr 10 boys next year. Max is Vic 15s represntative and is an awesum keeper! The best keeper in the APS no doubt. He plays District 2nds. Ruben is a batsman, huge potential and plays 3rds. In total Haileybury have 6 state representatives at a variety of age levels.

Brighton loosing there big guns like McGuiness and others , will struggle this year. But we will just have to see.

I played against the Harrods last year and I hit the tall one for 16 off one over and got out last ball trying to smash him for 6.

i've heard the younger harrod is like the travis cloke of the family (the best).

identical to james in every way, but the kid can hit the ball and rip it sharply.

the family has turned their attention to him in hope he will wear the baggy blue in two years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Pre-season 2005/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Back