GeordieRoo

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United
They showed it on Ch 9 after the first quarter highlights, smashed Thurley in the head with a forearm.

Thurley was on the ground and had the ball, Arch came in from the side with a round-arm swing and collected him on the head. It didn't look good, but I only saw it once.

COuld make a bad-day worse if we miss him next week or for longer :(

Will get a minimum of 2 weeks.

I saw highlights of the game while up in the Country... he also gave a good cheapy late in the game as well... nothing really in it.

I'd say two weeks for the early one though, looked bad on TV.

Glenn Archer has always been fierce and he hates losing. I love the bloke and he does not deserve the crap side he is playing in ATM.

Hotham, I think he takes his frustration with the team out on the opposition and unfortunately as it has done in the past it will cost the team.
You are right he doesn't deserve the c**p that his supposed team mates are dishing up and if they each had half the heart that he had, days like today wouldn't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to go for that. He was clearly trying to provide some leadership with his attack on the footy, but that was just frustratingly careless.

How sick is Mooney? A couple of tinnies short of a six pack is Cam.

Poor Arch will go for that one. He should've done the same to a few North players in the rooms afterwards for embarrassing him and his club.

2+ games I reckon as it was caught so clearly on camera and was a pretty hard hit to the head. Won't get off that one IMO damnit :mad:

T'toes

Remove this Banner Ad

Archer in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back