Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

How does this board feel about the fact that if Collingwood had scored 1 more point in either of their draws, they'd be playing finals? Bit of bad luck eh? :)
I like the fact that it was the draw between Collingwood and Fremantle that cost them both a finals spot.šŸ˜€

I like the fact that it was the draw between Collingwood and Fremantle that cost them both a finals spot.šŸ˜€
LOL if it was raining female movie stars, both teams would catch Shrek's missus.

How does this board feel about the fact that if Collingwood had scored 1 more point in either of their draws, they'd be playing finals? Bit of bad luck eh? :)

Tragic really

I really do feel for them, I guess they got good draft picks to look forward toā€¦.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really do feel for them, I guess they got good draft picks to look forward toā€¦.

There's a short term downside to Collingwood's absence - fans going to the MCG in September will be forced to consume only pasties and sausage rolls, because there won't be any Pies there.

Phil with a bit of luck the other way they could easily have finished 3rd last ā€¦ theyā€™ve had their share and everyone elseā€™s share of good luck ā€¦ šŸ˜Œ

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Incredible to think that the Hawks could've finished 2nd on the ladder had they not choked in the last 40 seconds of that Port Adelaide match.

Incredible effort by Sam Mitchell... Should be coach of the year in my opinion.
Don't forget that after round 7, they were 1-6. They're bloody dangerous right now, and I won't be sorry to see the back of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take back everything I have ever said about Port.

I'm going straight to Bunnings tomorrow to buy some celebratory tarps!!!
Dude - we need tarps these days about as much as a Collingwood fan needs a toothbrush :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back