Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you read the conspiracy theory post about this is a deliberate inside tank job by assistant coach Lade in order for him to get the senior coaching job and Bevo has no idea ?

Sounds like a plot from one of Shakespeare's play's (Othello mostly) :)

As an insider and a conspiracy theorist I can indeed confirm that theory is a conspiracy theory

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everyone needs to relax. We are making it (the finals)

I realise we have been burnt too many times before but this team under Vossy and our growing and maturing players hungry for success are something we haven't seen at the club in 2 decades plus.

Seeing Richmond's end on a fizzer with no first round pick this yeat is extremely gratifying for me !

Not fussed at all over this game. One of the Saints or Cats will be cactus after next week anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a great addition to our list on a reasonable wage
where? Ahead of Durdin? Owies? Martin? Motlop?

We are done adding these types, plenty of depth now without adding Gresham type. He would want to play play in the magoos, I wouldn’t have thought.

It’s a hard no from me.

where? Ahead of Durdin? Owies? Martin? Motlop?

We are done adding these types, plenty of depth now without adding Gresham type. He would want to play play in the magoos, I wouldn’t have thought.

It’s a hard no from me.

Better than Durdin, Owies, Motlop. Generally more available than Martin.

Nothing wrong with options and competition for spots. Or we end up playing Josh Honey.

Nah, ideally want Port to win so there's less pressure for us in Round 23.

That makes sense. I think we win next week and take the pressure off before hand anyway. Think it’s the Giants game we drop if anything.

Also I prefer we win next week as a win on the road is needed for this group before finals. We’ve struggled on the road and will likely need to travel in the second week if we progress.

Better than Durdin, Owies, Motlop. Generally more available than Martin.

Nothing wrong with options and competition for spots. Or we end up playing Josh Honey.
Says more about culture to back in your own for that competition than bring in some other mid range type from a club you just serviced royally.

And he isn’t better than any of those guys, just more experienced. I’d take every one of them over Gresham.

Says more about culture to back in your own for that competition than bring in some other mid range type from a club you just serviced royally.

And he isn’t better than any of those guys, just more experienced. I’d take every one of them over Gresham.

I am glad you are nowhere near our list management, as we wouldn’t have half of our best 22 with that logic. No Martin. No Cerra. No McGovern. No Saad. I can keep going.

Gresham is AFL quality and best 22 at any club.

I am glad you are nowhere near our list management, as we wouldn’t have half of our best 22 with that logic. No Martin. No Cerra. No McGovern. No Saad. I can keep going.

Gresham is AFL quality and best 22 at any club.
Those were important additions at the time but, we are past that now. Thought I said that already. We are deep and layered across the board. From a team that beat 1, 2 and 2 in the last 4 weeks, we need to bring in all the injured players who are best 22.

Gresham doesn’t work nearly hard enough for Voss’s system and we have plenty who do.

Hard no. We need tall defensive depth before adding a Gresham type who would simply replicate what we already have. It’s pretty bloody good remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back