Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge is a joke. Thug hit by Stewart, not worth a free kick apparently. Jezza wins an Olympic Diving gold medal, you don’t need much of a push to fall to the ground.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In the game last night, there was a downfield free to Butters called in Port's favour in which Hodge asked, "What was that even for?"

Turns out, the free was for late impact to Butter's head by his opponent's forearm and elbow.

Hodge has no ****ing idea what constitutes legal and illegal contact from the box.

It's a bit like the big 3 in tennis... written off so many times for a decade+ ... yet they kept winning slams.

But eventually, they reached a point where it came to an end.

Yeah, but they were unable to draft or trade anyone in to replace themselves…and be developed really really well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In the game last night, there was a downfield free to Butters called in Port's favour in which Hodge asked, "What was that even for?"

Turns out, the free was for late impact to Butter's head by his opponent's forearm and elbow.

Hodge has no ****ing idea what constitutes legal and illegal contact from the box.

Are you surprised? He was allowed to get away with a lot of stuff and did even more on the field himself. Then looked incredulous when he was called for something

What’s the actual free kick though against Stewart? Not in the back, not high, ball within 5 metres

Perfectly executed bump, which is 100% legal

Lohmann did well to take it and then play a really good game afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

David King has already git a fair bit of egg on his face for his "the lions would be better off with a different coach than Chris Fagan". Could get worse.

I don't think they're the most well drilled team in the competition by a long shot but I challenge anyone to find a coach who gets his players to play with more heart for the jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats will be dead next year, if Danger retires. Like I said, in the bluemour, no Danger, no Cats.

He is the heartbeat, gone without him.

Bailey Smith won't solve that.

Pretty sure Hinkley will win a Premiership, in how many years since an easy one starts for Scott.

Great coach though.

Danger’s going to get another 2yrs.

Half watched the game whilst entertaining family but caught enough to get some good perspective.

Geelong, a super successful, strong club the last 20 years, who are extremely well coached, continued to blindly throw the ball on the boot and bomb the ball forward to know real targets in particular, in their most important game of the season and still only went down by 10 points.

In the second half, even though the kicking was blind and rushed, the talls of Geelong were terrible at marking the ball, forwards better in the air would have swallowed a few more and taken some pressure off.

Two weeks in a row Brisbane looked buried and had been outplayed, but they are hard at it and keep running, luckily for them, they had one of their better days in front of goal.

Everytime i see Cameron, Bailey, Rayner, Lohman getting on the end of a chain, i dream of how good they would be in navy Blue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back