Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone hear the little jab to us from Jordan Lewis on the fox coverage?

“There’s no carry on here with the win by the Giants, they aren’t satisfied with just winning one final they know they have a bigger things to come”

Anyone hear the little jab to us from Jordan Lewis on the fox coverage?

“There’s no carry on here with the win by the Giants, they aren’t satisfied with just winning one final they know they have a bigger things to come”
No , but I happily await the day he gives up media in pursuit of his accountancy career.

Also, not sure it would be aimed at us, as Vossy and all the players repeated that the "job is not done."
And
We are way more likely to advance than Giants I reckon.
Plus, team and coach can't help it if 90,000 supporters get excited and loud!

Saints are such a rabble I could not imagine a worse club to support and that’s considering the other teams out there.

Oh and BTW Higgins would have to be one of the worst players playing afl offers nothing at all……..NOTHING!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

When he is your top goal scorer in the season with 35, you have some worrying signs with you game style and forward ability to score!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Suck 💩 RABBLE

ELIMINATED 😂😂😂

Abandon Ship GIF

Tom Green is such a star
100%. He's a superstar. Plus, Tom has SSD (single sided deafness) in his left ear, so hears in mono.
With no hearing aid, or cochlear, SSD means that Tom has difficulty localising sound.
How he manages to play at this elite level, unaided, with that degree of hearing loss, is nothing short of miraculous.
So focused, talented and inspiring. Especially considering he lost hearing in his left ear at 11.

Trying to hear team mates yelling for him and dealing with crowd noise - which granted isn't much of an issue with most GWS home games, is incredible.

He's our favourite non-Blues player. Especially my youngest twin daughter. Who also has SSD.
Tom deserves all the success and accolades. So inspiring for young kids with SSD to see someone compete at the highest level, succeed and achieve their dreams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%. He's a superstar. Plus, Tom has SSD (single sided deafness) in his left ear, so hears in mono.
With no hearing aid, or cochlear, SSD means that Tom has difficulty localising sound.
How he manages to play at this elite level, unaided, with that degree of hearing loss, is nothing short of miraculous.
So focused, talented and inspiring. Especially considering he lost hearing in his left ear at 11.

Trying to hear team mates yelling for him and dealing with crowd noise - which granted isn't much of an issue with most GWS home games, is incredible.

He's our favourite non-Blues player. Especially my youngest twin daughter. Who also has SSD.
Tom deserves all the success and accolades. So inspiring for young kids with SSD to see someone compete at the highest level, succeed and achieve their dreams.
Wow, didn't know this. Thanks for that, it really is incredibly impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back