Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A Jess heel turn using the idea that she's superwoman would have been interesting. I had the best coaching. I stood toe to toe with south and knight and won etc.

I think the reason I convinced myself that it was Jess who was turning was that they wrote the storyline for that to happen.

If you work backwards from this show:
  • she was 2nd match on the card in a non title match against Braxton, who the crowd cheered
  • she didn't main event King of the Metro, and the crowd cheered Delta.
  • they made her face the man who cheated to steal her PWWA title when he (Osborne) had done nothing to earn the shot... other than "beating" her 3 years ago.
  • they made her face both Velocities in a triple threat main event.

After her "bitch best friend", who could've done anything with her King of the Metro win, tried to steal her spotlight, her belt, and her sword... it was all written for them, even if it was by accident.

I think the reason I convinced myself that it was Jess who was turning was that they wrote the storyline for that to happen.

If you work backwards from this show:
  • she was 2nd match on the card in a non title match against Braxton, who the crowd cheered
  • she didn't main event King of the Metro, and the crowd cheered Delta.
  • they made her face the man who cheated to steal her PWWA title when he (Osborne) had done nothing to earn the shot... other than "beating" her 3 years ago.
  • they made her face both Velocities in a triple threat main event.

After her "bitch best friend", who could've done anything with her King of the Metro win, tried to steal her spotlight, her belt, and her sword... it was all written for them, even if it was by accident.
Yeah, really easy, even easier to have reasons for her to have North Shore as her heaters as well.

North Shore say they know a good investment when they see one and Troy was sick of it being Troy and Evans. Get Jess a suit and some wanky sunnies and bang. Have them on the outside grabbing legs etc and then have Jess gloat how easy it is to win.

You could even build another baby face to defeat Troy from there and then do a blow off with Evans somewhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back