Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

God, I'm so happy for her and so proud of her.

And knowing that there were WWE scouts in attendance for at least 2 MCW shows, I think the fandom can feel as though they're a little part of Zaria's journey. Debuting at the top of the NXT card is pretty cool.
Wrestling scout. Easiest job in the world

I watched Fight to Survive tonight - I can absolutely understand why there was that sense of immediate excitement on Saturday/Sunday from those who went to the show. It looked like one of those super, super hot MCW crowds you get 3-4 times a year, they were hot from the start, and the wrestlers in the last 2 matches in particular gave them a lot to get behind, they were both really good matches.

Is it strange that they've retroactively tried to make Dusk the leader of the resistence after he lost to Ricky at the last show? Given the lead up to Fight to Survive he probably strikes me as guy who should've been facing Slex at End Game.

I love that there's been a lot invested into a tag team feud, especially when everything about the Parea was really organic (unlike Dusk's turn IMO)... but how do we feel about the big feud of the year, and the biggest show of the year ending with a tag match? "Failure" isn't the right word, cos it'll be a really good match that's been built really well. But to not have the main title be the focus of the biggest show of the year strikes me as a touch "odd" given everything I've ever been conditioned to know about wrestling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back