Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

bog

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad thing is we don't have a 1st round pick either lol However we needed Taranto
Agree, I just can't understand how our mids never seem to get time, space and separation while the other teams mids seem to have time to burn.
Peps used to bag Tom Mitchell for his disposal but at this stage I would prefer Mitchell. I was excited when Taranto chose us but I blame myself for relying on the highlights package and not watch him play every week. Maybe our recruiters saw the same highlights package we did.

Out: Cumbo, the BF punters that wanted him in, the BF punters that wanted JR8 out
That's part of the problem. not getting games into the younger players then expecting them to perform like 100 gamers as soon as they come in.
Jack wouldn't have got us over the line today. Our problems are down to the coaching staff who play our young guys at the wrong times then dropping them straight away.

hoenst to f**ken god when are we going to pinch a close game? Carlton have been scrutinised for the same thing but have got the monkey off the back

Can't deal with another season where our W-L is in deficit, but we have a bulging percentage > 110%

Time for a rebuild…. Oh wait we traded two years of picks. Now we are ****ed.

7 played with under 20 games experience plus 2 first rounders in Gibcus & Browne out injured ! I think the mini rebuild was on show today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plain and simple like it or not we are seeing the RFC in amongst a semi rebuild period, we are going to have good weeks and bad weeks. I think we saw a glimpse of what we are trying to do in the second quarter but just lost the plot in the conditions after that.

This sort of transition from a team of legends at the top of their game to solid performers but not able to win games on pure ability like they used to means the younger players must start to fill the void.

This process takes time and patience and will undoubtedly bring frustration to us supporters along the way but unfortunately there is no magic potion here. We just have to understand the bigger picture and be positive about what is being done by the club in the interests of trying to keep us as competitive as possible at the same time.

Not happy with that at all. one good quarter and the rest was complete BS. Why are we so inconsistent within games?

No forward targets to kick to at all. Now our smalls are all playing at other clubs, go figure. Jack is still infinitely better than any other developing tall we have.

Miller is offering more around the ground that Samson atm.

Keep in mind I don't think the dogs are going as bad as what's been made out given who they've played already.

The talent on the list is not performing anywhere near what it could be. Look at the saints as an example getting the most out of what many would say was not a deep list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well i dont think we can keep playing Prestia,its gotta be Hopper,TT,Sonsie,Cotchin,Dusty,Shai and @ times Bakes rotating thru middle,Dion should get
dropped for Short next week,i wouldnt drop Ryan,not unless its gonna be wet,dropping Ryan will shatter the young blokes confidence plus as others have stated he looked good in the middle
didnt think id be saying this but Mansell has to play next week based on his output today
the only changes id make

out: graham:inj prestia omitted
in: short

liam jones looks like he spent a year out in the woods preparing for a zombie apocalypse

Exciting signs from our youngsters, but how the **** are we so bad in the clearances?

If we are going to get completely demolished out of the midfield either way, we are better off leaving out Hopper and Taranto and playing someone who can have an impact in terms of ball movement and spread..

How good was Sonsie's first touch!? If anyone can put it in a gif that would be delicious.

7c797bda-f270-47b4-8ef9-1a5cd3cb5925-gif.756564

Exciting signs from our youngsters, but how the **** are we so bad in the clearances?

If we are going to get completely demolished out of the midfield either way, we are better off leaving out Hopper and Taranto and playing someone who can have an impact in terms of ball movement and spread..
They seem to be flat footed all the time. Maybe they should take the concrete boots off.

How does the stand rule affect ruckwork?

We relied on dirty to ball as our primary source of possession. Without being able to pressure the kicker it’s now easier to chain up kicks. The teams that play well now win it at clearance and we can’t do much about it once they have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is our clearance coach? They're garbage whoever it is.

A shithouse side like Gold Coast is the 2nd team in the comp for clearances, even today without Witts they smashed the saints in clearance numbers. Yet we get Taranto and Hopper in to go with Prestia, Cotchin, Bolton and Dusty and were still shit at it.

Has to be coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

Back