bludger

All Australian
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
The Terriers
Thirteen long months till we get our first good Father-Son prospect in years. Cannot be drafted for 2008 but watch out 2009.
Heard great reports from a reliable source about this kid.

First year ruckman a savior? Especially a skinny, developing type?

Will take a few years to debut as a back-up, but at least we will have a developing ruck on the list.

Think they are still a couple of years off. But future is rosier, need our doggy boys to start firing boy flavoured sperm. We have hardly had any father/sons lately. Luke Darcy was a long time ago.

What about Wallis junior and Liberatore junior? When do we find out if they are good enough?
Both played for Vic Under 16's. Played against them in local footy and both dominated despite playing Vic Practice match earlier in the day. Liberatore might not have the height, and please don't bring up 'look wat his dad did' coz AFL has changed since then, Wallis looks really good. Strong overhead, tall and athletic. They could've either brought this father sun rule in 5 years ago to stop Abletts and Hawkins going to Geelong or waited 2-3 more years for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw him play a couple times during the TAC cup finals...Has alot of talent leads well and has pretty good hands doesn't mind having a fly either...but seriously skinny he makes african marathon runners look fat lol...but for real i'm not sure he'll be any use in the ruck for quite a while when he gets into the system if at all but he could and will make a very good go at being a tall forward

Brian. He played 124 games for the Bulldogs between 1981-1988. Bet you were hoping it was Neil. No joy there for you even if he was Neil's son. Only played 96 games for the Swans.

Never hoped it was neil's kid as i knew even if it was we'd never be able to claim him as neil hadnt played the required amount of games for us, i was just wondering which one of the three brothers was his father brian, graham or neil.

Both played for Vic Under 16's. Played against them in local footy and both dominated despite playing Vic Practice match earlier in the day. Liberatore might not have the height, and please don't bring up 'look wat his dad did' coz AFL has changed since then, Wallis looks really good. Strong overhead, tall and athletic. They could've either brought this father sun rule in 5 years ago to stop Abletts and Hawkins going to Geelong or waited 2-3 more years for us.

I have stated this before. I have seen a lot of both Mitchell Wallis and Tommy Liberatore. Wallis is a very talented player and is a genuine chance to make the grade IMO and dont discount young Libba either.
The other boy coming through the ranks nicely is Mark Hunters son Lachlan.

I have stated this before. I have seen a lot of both Mitchell Wallis and Tommy Liberatore. Wallis is a very talented player and is a genuine chance to make the grade IMO and dont discount young Libba either.
The other boy coming through the ranks nicely is Mark Hunters son Lachlan.
Well I am rapt to hear this as we seem to be missing out on quality father/sons compared to other teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ayce Cordy the saviour 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back