Ayres and NC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, well, tell me our injury run the last 2 1/2 years has been good. Also tell me that words at the time weren't "we haven't the right cattle". Please, how substantially has our list changed from easybeats to becoming ABSOLUTELY DOMINANT in the next 2 years ? The crows were GREAT. Ayers wasn't, the mop-headed mullet-bearing boofhead who is with another club.

is there a reason you decided to steer around the points raised?

You're really covering yourself with glory.
No need, not fussed there. Am more fussed about overblowing of something that wasn't great into something that "was". How about addressing the points raised instead of playing cards (age card, isolation card, stats card) ... you're playing with me, so to speak.

And, by definition, since he's with another club he's automatically a boofhead. The crows are great even if you may not think so. :)

No need, not fussed there. Am more fussed about overblowing of something that wasn't great into something that "was". How about addressing the points raised instead of playing cards (age card, isolation card, stats card) ... you're playing with me, so to speak.

And, by definition, since he's with another club he's automatically a boofhead. The crows are great even if you may not think so. :)

Actually, I've addressed all your points and you're still repeating the same line.

Oopsie, eh?

Actually, I've addressed all your points and you're still repeating the same line. Oopsie, eh?

S'OK I forgive you. Cease playing with me :eek: might be the best option. Seeing how your memory's not the best and your eyes might be suffering, here's the items you omitted to answer which you said you addressed but you didn't :-

Umm, well, tell me our injury run the last 2 1/2 years has been good. Also tell me that words at the time weren't "we haven't the right cattle". Please, how substantially has our list changed from easybeats to becoming ABSOLUTELY DOMINANT in the next 2 years ? The crows were GREAT. Ayers wasn't, the mop-headed mullet-bearing boofhead who is with another club.

Have fun, just. Cmo'n the crows. You really aren't Ayersy or a relative are you ?

S'OK I forgive you. Cease playing with me :eek: might be the best option. Seeing how your memory's not the best and your eyes might be suffering, here's the items you omitted to answer which you said you addressed but you didn't :-

Have fun, just. Cmo'n the crows. You really aren't Ayersy or a relative are you ?

I answered that quite specifically.

You're looking like a fool here.

Actually, the whole time you've been on this board you've looked like a fool.

Thanks for the personal insult... being incorrect I can accept, stupid insults from you are, well, stupid, especially to a fellow crows fan.

I have just come to the conslusion that I consider you and your views to be worthless. Get a life, low-life.

Thanks for the personal insult... being incorrect I can accept, stupid insults from you are, well, stupid, especially to a fellow crows fan.

I have just come to the conslusion that I consider you and your views to be worthless. Get a life, low-life.

Get a life? Hahahahahahahahaaha :D

I think we just confirmed what kind of person you are.

As Crow-mo said, I'm still waiting for you to answer my points.

Just_maybe... you insult me in general just because you have a different view on Ayersy ?

It's pretty funny that you accuse me of insults when you've been full of them.

Look at your first quote, look then at you second quote and then in the mirror...

Why would I need to look in the mirror? I know what I look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back