B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKOB V Uni Blacks @ The Rat Cage 16 points – Only if SKOB play 4 qtrs.
MHSOB V St Bogans Mentone 86pts- SBMT will feel at home at this ground.
OEG V OMs @ Keilor Hill 1 points – I won't pick against OE again this week but this will go down to the wire!
Caulfield V Marcellin @ The Racecourse 25 points – Marcellin Gone
Ajax V Beaumaris @ VAFA HQ 30 points - NO Ruckman for Beaumaris after he did his calf will see AJAX stay in B.

Good Luck to ALL.

QUICK

SKOB`S played 4 quality quarters against quality opposition.

80 points is agood win don`t you think.

WE ARE BACK !!!!!!!!!

is a good win don`t you think !!!!!!!!!

Fields came out firing, 7.4 to 0.2 in the first quarter with the wind (it wasn't a 7 goal wind though). Marcellin were on a roll in the second and third quarters and got within 10 a couple of times, but Caulfield held onto the advantage gained in the first and were worthy winners. The Ajax result was a killer, it was keenly anticipated that Beauie would go down and the Fields take eighth on percentage.

Marcellin should be without one of their guns next week against the rampant Skobs, got reported for a very lacklustre blow to his opponent's scone midway through the second. Rather unneccessary and robbed his team of some momentum.

Final score 14.7 to 9.14 - average kicking by Marcellin.

im an U/19, i dont get to many senior games, howd did sinclaire go? absolute freak, great bloke too, has he stitched up the goalkicking for the year?

cheers chip

Can anyone explain the ongoing slide of marcellin? Looked like a contender after the first quarter of the year. Could they get relegated? With now Caulfield and OM's playing better footy, Beauy a game clear, the double drop beckons...

Can anyone explain the ongoing slide of marcellin? Looked like a contender after the first quarter of the year. Could they get relegated? With now Caulfield and OM's playing better footy, Beauy a game clear, the double drop beckons...

With the top four really signed, sealed and delivered. what are everyone's thought on the second relegated side? I reckon Marcellin could be the team...have not won since Moses was a boy. Caulifield in red hot form and will stay up I reckon.

i heard that a great freindship has ended over a woman and the st bedes finals preperations has been hindered over this tiff.... any news on it?

E..Excellently
L..Loose
L..Love
E..Entry
N..No Worries i Know who you are you absolute pathetic dogg of a freind who just choses freindships over woman.. what a dawggg if i was freinds with him i would so bang his mum

What happened Rabs... I didn't think there were any issues in the 2's game last week?

Nah no issues mate ..just the water boy out there delivering messages and coaching on the field...we didnt think it was a big deal..but when I told him to deliver his water and get off...he told our whole bench to go forth and multiply..with ourselves.....which we all thought was hilarious...no big deal...we all laughed...but that waterboy does have a seriously huge cranium

GO THE SHARKS!! Great win by this seriously young side and real good sportmanship by us & AJAX after the siren..no crap like the rest of you seem to go through...and well coached by Barney and his mate Putch

Went an watched OEG v OM.
OEG were an improved outfit on the past few weeks with a regulation 7 goal win. Made it 10 in a row. Getting frothy at the mouth thinking about this weeks match against the Bogans.

The Run Home

Caufield 5 wins - 91.3%
v Ajax
v Beauy
v SKOB
v OE
Will need to win 2 to avoid relegation. On a roll at the moment, who knows what can happen

OM's 5 wins - 92.52%
v Beauy
v St. Bedes
v UB
v Ajax
Last round against Ajax could be vital

Ajax 5 wins - 93.04%
v Caufield
v SKOB
v MHSOB
v OM's
Easiest run of the relegation battlers, only 1 game against top 4 side

Marcellin 5 wins - 97.94%
v SKOB
v MHSOB
v OE
v St. Bedes
Could be in some Sh*t if other games dont go to plan. You would think they would beat MHSOB and will rely on percentage to avoid double drop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Run Home

Caufield 5 wins - 91.3%
v Ajax (W)
v Beauy (W?)
v SKOB (L)
v OE (L)
Will need to win 2 to avoid relegation. On a roll at the moment, who knows what can happen

OM's 5 wins - 92.52%
v Beauy (L)
v St. Bedes (L)
v UB (L)
v Ajax (?)

Ajax 5 wins - 93.04%
v Caufield (L)
v SKOB (L)
v MHSOB (W)
v OM's (?)

v SKOB (L)
v MHSOB (W)
v OE (L)
v St. Bedes (L)
Could be in some Sh*t if other games dont go to plan. You would think they would beat MHSOB and will rely on percentage to avoid double drop

Good post SD. By the looks of it I think OM's or Marcelin are in deep shitsky, esp Marceln playing 3 of the top 4. The Fielders with their recent form can scrape a couple of wins and, as stated, Ajax have the best run home. Makes for some interesting games ahead.

Good post SD. By the looks of it I think OM's or Marcelin are in deep shitsky, esp Marceln playing 3 of the top 4. The Fielders with their recent form can scrape a couple of wins and, as stated, Ajax have the best run home. Makes for some interesting games ahead.

Quality post. Worth noting that upsets will come as the top 4 have almost nothing to play for (top 2 are cemented as are 3 & 4).

Quality post. Worth noting that upsets will come as the top 4 have almost nothing to play for (top 2 are cemented as are 3 & 4).

The beauty of the VAFA, in my 5 seasons of playing, there was only 1 dead rubber, we were either battling for a finals spot, double chance or trying to avoid relegation in every other game.

Upsets will occur.

Big question is.... will their be a bit of foxing at the postage stamp this week, with a double chance secured, will OE send a sub-standard team and rest key players for the Brindisi St spectacle.

We all saw what happened to Old Brighton last year in Rd18, where they were the form side of the comp, rested 6 key players against an out of form Collegians and got belted. Even though they brought their key players back for the 2nd Semi, the mental scars remained and Collegians ran out comfortable winners the following week and in the Grand Final....

I think if OE get within 3 goals of the Bogan's at Brindisi then they are outright premiership favourites, the footy is different at Elsternwick, as we all know.

The beauty of the VAFA, in my 5 seasons of playing, there was only 1 dead rubber, we were either battling for a finals spot, double chance or trying to avoid relegation in every other game.

Upsets will occur.

Big question is.... will their be a bit of foxing at the postage stamp this week, with a double chance secured, will OE send a sub-standard team and rest key players for the Brindisi St spectacle.

We all saw what happened to Old Brighton last year in Rd18, where they were the form side of the comp, rested 6 key players against an out of form Collegians and got belted. Even though they brought their key players back for the 2nd Semi, the mental scars remained and Collegians ran out comfortable winners the following week and in the Grand Final....

I think if OE get within 3 goals of the Bogan's at Brindisi then they are outright premiership favourites, the footy is different at Elsternwick, as we all know.
OEG have a hsitory of choking and I dont see why that wont change. They may make the GF but I dont think they will win it. Look out for the winner of the first semi to win the flag.:thumbsu:

im an U/19, i dont get to many senior games, howd did sinclaire go? absolute freak, great bloke too, has he stitched up the goalkicking for the year?

cheers chip

i was one of the "spuds" that couldnt hit him on the chest enough times. But he had a massive crack as he always does, but still a quiet day by his standards and still kicked five. one being an absoloute cracker along the ground from close to the boundary. Marcellin did pretty well to get back and help the bloke that played on him. He fought off two or three players for every touch.

some of you guys have far to much time on your hands to be putting so much information into your threads.

The Run Home

Caufield 5 wins - 91.3%
v Ajax
v Beauy
v SKOB
v OE

OM's 5 wins - 92.52%
v Beauy
v St. Bedes
v UB
v Ajax

Ajax 5 wins - 93.04%
v Caufield
v SKOB
v MHSOB
v OM's

v SKOB
v MHSOB
v OE
v St. Bedes

Marcellin should be without one of their guns next week against the rampant Skobs, got reported for a very lacklustre blow to his opponent's scone midway through the second. Rather unneccessary and robbed his team of some momentum.

TTN - No mention of a Marcellin player being up at the tribunal on the VAFA web.

Super Dal - Beauy can't be safe either with their % and draw.

How will caulfield grammar cope with the loss of the coahs right hand man????

Graham Burgen has returned to the Reds to lead us out of relegation and then on to ultimate glory !!

Will this be the end of Caulfields late season surge????/

The Red thinks it may well be - everyone knows the moustached master is the best coach in amateur football and will be sorely missed.

Thankyou

The Red

How will caulfield grammar cope with the loss of the coahs right hand man????

Graham Burgen has returned to the Reds to lead us out of relegation and then on to ultimate glory !!

Will this be the end of Caulfields late season surge????/

The Red thinks it may well be - everyone knows the moustached master is the best coach in amateur football and will be sorely missed.

Thankyou

The Red

Best you go introduce yourself to the D grade thread Royboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back