B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have it all wrong,David Teasdale will C/C Hampton Rovers in C Grade next year,done deal !

Go back in your cave you troglodyte...Teasdale knows his future is at the sharks and how important he is to us and the club.....I find it difficult to believe that people like you could beat 100 other sperm...

Bogans v OE

I reckon if OE can pinch this one, they are a monty for the flag, doubts will be raised in Bogans heads.

If Bogans can't beat them at home, they won't be able to beat them at EP.

What's the bet those feral Bogans supporters make fools of themself from the outer. Worst behaved supporters in the VAFA, and they are full of woodstocks (true bogan style) by quarter time.

The windy weather may have dried up the centre wicket area, please have the fire truck on stand-by.

Hopefully it's a cracker of a game.

My tip, OE by 2 straight kicks.

SMG, SBMT already beaten OE first time they played this year.

The doubts may already be in OE's minds instead, having to play at the postage stamp tomorrow!!

SMG,

Don't bother crawling out from under the Keilor quarry rock tomorrow.

I doubt I'd be far from incorrect if I suggested that you have been to Mentone once maybe twice in your time, and were probably one of those who for the only time in over 100 years of football at Mentone 'wouldn't run onto the field of battle'...

your suggested outcome and resultant scenarios from tomorrows match are as lacking in football logic as you are about attacking supporters of your opposition club tomorrow.

keep fuelling the fire...the heat is still to come when it counts.

RCT

SMG,

I doubt I'd be far from incorrect if I suggested that you have been to Mentone once maybe twice in your time, and were probably one of those who for the only time in over 100 years of football at Mentone 'wouldn't run onto the field of battle'...

your suggested outcome and resultant scenarios from tomorrows match are as lacking in football logic as you are about attacking supporters of your opposition club tomorrow.

RCT
Man you're a tool!

SMG,

RCT

Don't worry RCT, I'll be a thousand miles away from Bogan Park tomorrow, quite literally.

My football logic may be flawed, but not nearly as flawed as your sentence structure, I'm still trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

Your year-long absence from Big Footy has really affected your brain.

Couldn't care less what the result is tomorrow RCT, but it's good to see that muppets like you will still bite.

Surely you will admit that some of the fools that attend games at Bogan Park are a disgrace to your club.....

SMG,

RCT

Why so much anger? Were you the child that your parents didn't like? Were you the kid that got picked on at school? When will you realise that it's just a game of football and that people on here are entitled to an opinion?

Whenever you open your mouth RCT, it's negative, agressive and usually a waste of time. You're just a sad little man, living a sad little life. I pity you!

Why so much anger? Were you the child that your parents didn't like? Were you the kid that got picked on at school? When will you realise that it's just a game of football and that people on here are entitled to an opinion?

Whenever you open your mouth RCT, it's negative, agressive and usually a waste of time. You're just a sad little man, living a sad little life. I pity you!

Try looking in the mirror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh what a week, i've been in a bubble under Bevo's instruction to protect me from any injury, flu the sun kiddy's stench, after a mishap against MHSOB that was reminiscent of the great ankle injury of '06', luckily no stretcher needed this time! TBP maybe against your mob i might just turn it on and bag that 5 to sneak into your player of round calculations!

The evidence speaks for itself........ You have just brought up your 1000th post. Need we say anything more. You might call the guys from St Bedes bogans but surely OEG must be known from here on as.......The Chokers!

You're on fire today!

You sound like a very insecure man, not happy with his place in society!

It's a game of football... there's more to life!

Move on buddy!

The evidence speaks for itself........ You have just brought up your 1000th post. Need we say anything more. You might call the guys from St Bedes bogans but surely OEG must be known from here on as.......The Chokers!

people from keilor calling anyone else bogans?????? what is going on. Onto more important matters...the match will be a absolute cracker and almost definate grand final preview. OEG for mine as they are the best side in B grade this year....will taste A grade at long last.

Marcellin look in all sorts of trouble...lost a key midfeilder and now st kevs have two released from the VFL (where is the luck!!!).

Caulified to continue good form and finally get out of the relegation zone....well deserved. Club has obviously has some character to turn it around...watch out for 2008.

OMs to keep up the resurgence and Blacks have the bye.

I believe this is OEG's year. They finished 3rd behind Old Brighton and Collegians last year. These two respective teams have shown with a relative similar list this year in A grade that they were 2 very strong B grade clubs last yr. Don't see how OEG choked, just were simply the 3rd best team in it last year.

Year before that OEG finished 4th. Old Ivahone and De La were the best two teams in it and went to A grade, both again were 2 very strong teams and have stayed up in A grade the past 2 years with Old Ivanhoe pushing for a top 4 spot this year. Again, can't see where OEG have choked?

This year OEG are on top a game clear, as a club they are doing very well financially off the field and have a senior list that is ready to take the next step and go to A grade. In the past OEG have been there abouts but probably not ready as club to take that next step. Some may call this choking? However, it has probably worked out the best for the club, in that they have a list ready to take the club into A grade. Rest assure this is there yr!

I believe this is OEG's year. They finished 3rd behind Old Brighton and Collegians last year. These two respective teams have shown with a relative similar list this year in A grade that they were 2 very strong B grade clubs last yr. Don't see how OEG choked, just were simply the 3rd best team in it last year.

Year before that OEG finished 4th. Old Ivahone and De La were the best two teams in it and went to A grade, both again were 2 very strong teams and have stayed up in A grade the past 2 years with Old Ivanhoe pushing for a top 4 spot this year. Again, can't see where OEG have choked?

This year OEG are on top a game clear, as a club they are doing very well financially off the field and have a senior list that is ready to take the next step and go to A grade. In the past OEG have been there abouts but probably not ready as club to take that next step. Some may call this choking? However, it has probably worked out the best for the club, in that they have a list ready to take the club into A grade. Rest assure this is there yr!

(& 2005 & 2006 as mentioned above)

Time now for B Section predictions and questions for 2007...No standout contender and anyone bar MHSOB, SKOB and Beaumaris can play finals. Can St Bedes go back to back?
[

St Kevins: Will it take a hard nosed bogan coach from Strathmore to put some toughness into these chumps? They are kidding themselves if they think they can cover for the loss of Greenham and Chard. Their only hope is that their ageing players can pull out some magic for one more season.
The future at SKOB looks bleak and questions need to be asked about their clubs culture. Has there ever been a club or school that has more players at other clubs in the VAFA that its own Old boys team? RELEGATION certanties.

Sausage - why are you on the SKOB wagon?? you wrote us off at the start of the year as per above as RELEGATION certainties.

Relevance???

Relevance???
I think meaning that even if OEG had gone up to A grade in previous years, wouldn't have been ready for it off the field. Now that things are going well off the field (ie financially), we are ready as a club, not just as a senior team, to step up to A grade, should we prove ourselves worthy this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back