Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Bedes
C-Grade premiers 2006
B-Grade Premiers 2007
A-Grade Premiers 2008.

:thumbsu:

Incredible team too good for nyone in VAFA.
will prove it by this time next year! :p

Write whatever you want you know its true!

some handy inclusions for collegians, old scotch and a few others may result in it being a little difficult for st bedes to get in the top 4 next year.

some handy inclusions for collegians, old scotch and a few others may result in it being a little difficult for st bedes to get in the top 4 next year.

Agree, it may be hard but I can tell you St Bedes will be picking up some handy players on their own now they're in A Grade. Which they have to do in order of sustaining their momemtum and consolidating themselves upstairs.

NM, let them worry about Saturday first and Coll, OS can wait until next year..

Shinsplints, you are not from SBMT stop trying to pretend you are and put extra pressure on their boys. It will be a good contest Saturday and I for one am looking forward to it!

Quick

Early Pick
SBMT 12pts
BOG- Scafidi (not sure which one yet)

Wont be much of a game at all on Saturday, in fact Im heading to watch the new teams in B Section, OC vs OC. St Bedes in a canter by 56 points at least.

Brian, is this the same person who said U Blacks would loose by 50 points to OEG and have a tough year in B Grade?

Brian, is this the same person who said U Blacks would loose by 50 points to OEG and have a tough year in B Grade?
No cat, if you read my post carefully you will see that I said IF OEG shut down the key players I mentioned then they would win by 50 points. They did not heed my advice and those guys mentioned dominated. For most of the game, Matt and Paul Kempton had no opponents near them when they got the ball, the same with Huw and Smith.
If you go back through my posts, I have been saying for 6 weeks that the winner of the first semi would play in the GF as OEG are mentally shot.

BREAKING NEWS

Stretcherman will miss this weeks GF because of a drama accident at school. Apparently he was playing the part of Mary in 'MARY POPPINS' and leaped from a school portable only to find his umbrella wouldn't open. SBMT have put out in official statement saying they will be be replacing him in the selected side with Tin Man from the Wizard of OZ because it seems like the logical swap seeing the both have no heart!

BREAKING NEWS

Stretcherman will miss this weeks GF because of a drama accident at school. Apparently he was playing the part of Mary in 'MARY POPPINS' and leaped from a school portable only to find his umbrella wouldn't open. SBMT have put out in official statement saying they will be be replacing him in the selected side with Tin Man from the Wizard of OZ because it seems like the logical swap seeing the both have no heart!

I have grove concers for you sanity irritable one!

BREAKING NEWS

Can confirm stretcherman is out - not for above reason though.

late monday night the stretcherman was involved in a waxing incident. While trying to rid his legs of red hair, he has unfortunately burnt his ghostly white skin. causing 3rd degree burns.
He has just left hospital and is talking to Jason Mcartney on what rehab he should do. But alas it looks like he is out this week!

Reality check for Paul - he has red hair! no matter how much bleech he rinses through his mop or how much he wax's his body hair, this fact remains. :mad:

True news about the stretcher man from brindisi but it's not as glamourous as what has been reported. He was actually at the gym this afternoon and was doing a circuit class and has popped a disk in his back. Will most likely miss the GF. Bad news for SBMT. True story!!

The bow legged one is an absolute certain starter at the Beijing Olympics in the 110m Hurdles. He is wisking over them atm as was seen at Dolamore Oval, Mentone on Monday night. Athletics Australia were keen for him to run in the 400m hurdles but disregarded this as there are alot more supporters to pass in the one lapper as compared to the short run. Just stay in your lane bow legged one.

BREAKING NEWS

i take it surly, that you think that the blacks will win.....

On the eve of the big one i expected to see even the slightest banter and maybe some selections.

Just wondering if Uni have got there hands on the video of last year and are willing to use the talking tactics done so well by AJAX last year to suck the tigers in and unsettle them early and build a lead. Wether they can do what AJAX couldn't and hang on is to be seen.

Surely Kinsella will have a big target on him tomorrow, can he keep his cool????

St Bedes by 33 pts for mine-too much class all around the ground over 4 quarters.

Can St bedes win the treble again?
Certainly the reserves looks to be there toughest hurdle, but some key inclusions should make it very interesting tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One way Blacks can beat Bogans is to play tough man on man footy. Bogans are a very talented team who's players have very good skills, they are a well drilled team. ALthough, if Black's go out there as SKOB did twice against Bead's they will do quite well and could win the game. SKOB beat Bead's in 7 of the 8 quarters that they played. First time they beat them at home and the second game at the postage stamp SKOB had the wood over them for three quarters due to man on man accountable footy. Going into the last quarter SKOB were up by 15 or so points and got completely smashed in the last quarter, SKOB took the foot off and let Bead's play there loose run off footy.

My tip is the boys from Mentone but if Black's can put this accountable footy into practice who knows what can happen...

Just been to my local TAB sportsbet....

Have got Stretcher Man first goal @ 5.50

Sam Anstey who is the equivalent of Chris Judd of amateur football best afield @ 8.50

Tigers for the treble @ 4.50

Watch out the Tiger Bar and will be waiting for David Kinsella's cocoabana

One way Blacks can beat Bogans is to play tough man on man footy. Bogans are a very talented team who's players have very good skills, they are a well drilled team. ALthough, if Black's go out there as SKOB did twice against Bead's they will do quite well and could win the game. SKOB beat Bead's in 7 of the 8 quarters that they played. First time they beat them at home and the second game at the postage stamp SKOB had the wood over them for three quarters due to man on man accountable footy. Going into the last quarter SKOB were up by 15 or so points and got completely smashed in the last quarter, SKOB took the foot off and let Bead's play there loose run off footy.

My tip is the boys from Mentone but if Black's can put this accountable footy into practice who knows what can happen...

Suggest that you revisit your 7/8 claim. Nothing like stretching the truth.

Gday gentlemen have enjoyed reading the posts without putting my two bobs worth in....till NOW....St Bedes should win but Uni will fight all the way and the weather could yet play a part....Let me sum up the so called great ST Bedes this way for all of you people with ST Bedes stars in your eyes...they win the 1 st division flag in the U 17s last year then field a team in second division this year..weak as piss ...Phibbbs will be best on closely followed by Mat Kempton

I have quit as twos coach at Beauy

Just had my sixth kid and 5th daughter

Little Rabs played in a senior premiership with South Districts last weekend

Gday gentlemen have enjoyed reading the posts without putting my two bobs worth in....till NOW....St Bedes should win but Uni will fight all the way and the weather could yet play a part....Let me sum up the so called great ST Bedes this way for all of you people with ST Bedes stars in your eyes...they win the 1 st division flag in the U 17s last year then field a team in second division this year..weak as piss ...Phibbbs will be best on closely followed by Mat Kempton

Hey Rabs, how was Spans first goal! One for the highlight reel, kept going and going...........See you around the traps buddy:thumbsu:

Rabs, Tigers won the last two Div 1 U17 premierships to be accurate. If you know anything about MSJFL football you would know that this years U17 side has always been a Div 2 side. The quality of your post reflects poorly on your club which it does not deserve.

Another day of fantastic VAFA football. Congratulations to Uni Blacks on pushing the Tigers all the way.

And to those at OEG who continue to knock others ...................:):D:eek::thumbsu::rolleyes::).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back