Europe Backdrop to the war in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for the geopolitics, history and framework around the Russia-Ukraine conflict. If you want to discuss the events of the war, head over to this thread:

Hes on twitter! You can tweet or DM him.

Go hard thy protector of anti-russuan slander

Edit, hete is his profile
So you want me to support Elon Musk by getting a twitter account?

No thanks.

I'm just pointing out that is racist shit from a country that allows pogroms in the 21st century.

No I said they woulding be funding Ukraine, which quite obviously meant in this war, if Putin hadn't invaded.

Hell, if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine in '14 it would still be the military is was prior.

Russia aren't attacking us, Putin is a coward he will only ever attack smaller nations he thinks can't fight back.
Putin didn't invade Ukraine in 2014. he supplied military support to locals. (Like the military support the US provided in response. Even Trump gave Ukraine half a billion dollars worth of weapons in 2019.) None of that would have happened without significant local agreement. Ask yourself why that might be the case before you take sides in what was (back then) essentially a minor civil war.

Again, not what I am talking about.

Just the Russian Government. That's all.
The Russian Government invaded another country. That's all. Everything you mentioned is consistent with what happens when a country invades its neighbour. Israel attacking Lebanon isn't the purest expression of Jewish culture and neither is the Russian invasion or that war crime.

When people start conflating the actions of a state with the actions of an entire ethnic group then they're following a path toward dehumanisation of that ethnic group and all the risk that entails and it happens on this thread and the other one about this conflict all the time.

I want you to demonstrate your commitment to the cause by getting on twitter and telling these awful Ukrainians how racist they are.

So brave

Its his business if he wants to be a racist jerk. You're the one promoting his ideas in this thread tho. Ironic you're criticising my courage when ol' mate is in Kyiv. Not even on the front line in his own country. He's a coward isn't he? He talks a big game but he's not putting his body on the line.

Yes he did.

Once you've washed the cum out your mouth and had a good crack at those Ukrainians report back.
Homophobia? Classy. I thought it was only Putin and Russia that were sposed to hate Queer folk.

Your w***er mate Jay probably supports this shit:

The Russian Government invaded another country. That's all. Everything you mentioned is consistent with what happens when a country invades its neighbour. Israel attacking Lebanon isn't the purest expression of Jewish culture and neither is the Russian invasion or that war crime.

When people start conflating the actions of a state with the actions of an entire ethnic group then they're following a path toward dehumanisation of that ethnic group and all the risk that entails and it happens on this thread and the other one about this conflict all the time.
OK this is going nowhere. Agree to disagree about what I'm actually saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe Backdrop to the war in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back