Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

No one knows why anyone else dos anything in this place. It’s half the fun working out who is serious and who is taking the piss.

Let's be honest--- it's pretty easy to figure out when some campaigners are on the piss.

SEE: Most threads with "discussion" tag.

Well, unfortunately he’s right. They don’t typically start with punctuation marks, they start with the classification of the document centred in the header. But I am not delving into that thread to find out any further context, not without a CBRND suit and a flamethrower.

We don't let fly boys play with flame throwers mate ... you're not ****ing RAEME.

Well, unfortunately he’s right. They don’t typically start with punctuation marks, they start with the classification of the document centred in the header. But I am not delving into that thread to find out any further context, not without a CBRND suit and a flamethrower.
This is not a classified mission mate. I'll ping you on IFF mode 4 if I need you.

We don't let fly boys play with flame throwers mate ... you're not ******* RAEME.

All f*cking yours mate, wouldn’t want to be. Let me know if you need a couple of GBU-10’s though to just clear the whole thing out.

Nice backdown, now go sit in the corner stupid.
So you tag me into this thread? I participate, and now you tell me to effectively leave?
And you are the first person to complain about activity levels.
You really are dense aren't you.
Make up your mind mate, your below average intelligence is really starting to show.

All f*cking yours mate, wouldn’t want to be. Let me know if you need a couple of GBU-10’s though to just clear the whole thing out.

You would completely redefine the term friendly fire wouldn't you ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iNcLuSiViTy

At Baghdad we are all about giving back to the community mate. Seriously. We should be registered as an NPO charity the shit we do around here.

So you tag me into this thread? I participate, and now you tell me to effectively leave?
And you are the first person to complain about activity levels.
You really are dense aren't you.
Make up your mind mate, your below average intelligence is really starting to show.
I invited you because I wanted to pull the piss out of you, I'm done and you can **** off when you're ready.

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back